Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 4/10/08 TNT

Here weeee gooooooooooooooooo...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This has been a great game to watch so far... I guess im going for the Warriors b/c I have S-Jax on my fantasy team and they were fun to watch in last yearsplayoffs, plus I like the fans at their home arena....

Hopefully they can complete this comeback

I want GSTATE to win but u can so tell this game is in the refs hands with that call in the key and the Off. 3 sec on melo.

Where are all you Davis doesn't flop callers at now. That was the worst flop of the year. Go Denver!

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

DAAAAAAAAAAMN!!

this has been the first time i have been abled to access NT since the game started. anybody else have the same problem?

nah you're not the only one...yuku was doing that magician crap for two hours straight for me...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I want GSTATE to win but u can so tell this game is in the refs hands with that call in the key and the Off. 3 sec on melo.

laugh.gif

Here it come!

Golden State has all the momentum
What is Azubuki doing?
Give it to Baron or Monta

What is Azubuki doing?

If the W's lose, I dont want to blame, but Ill just say the stretch from minute 3:30 to 2:20 did not help, because Azubuki did not help by forcing shotsup. Bad overall "team" play.

Please come back Golden State. Please. I would love to see this go to overtime.

very upset right now but props to AI, Melo, and JR smith they played big tonight.

SMH at the W's shootin all these 3's.

Back
Top Bottom