Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I think Chingy and Lil Flip are still hot artists in Amsterdam and Italy if that means anything. And Europe still makes it seem like 50 Cent is in 2005

I said nationwide not worldwide dammit :lol:

You know Europeans slow on hip hop just like we are with soccer & other parts of their weird IDGAF bout culture lol

:lol: :lol:

Hope he beats the charge, comes out a changed man and decides to stop rappin
Please. That trash tape he had made me appreciate better trash like Lil yatchy or drake.

I thought the least Desiigner's tape would have would be cold beats based on being signed to GOOD music, but nope, full of throwaway trap beats that even Torch and Wooh Da Kid passed over, and some fake grandiose beats, like Travis Scott started making the beats, then in the middle of it just walked out the studio

So let me get this straight Album sales don't matter when gauging the public interest in you, Billboard charts which account for radio play, Streams, youtube, soundcloud don't matter when gauging public interest in you, Being on Major televisions award shows performing doesn't don't matter when gauging the public interest in you...

But your spinrilla numbers and the auz cord Dj on your campus spins count?? do you know how utterly ridiculous this sounds fam? BET booked him to perform on their show... but you don't think he can sell out a small Venue?

You say the average consumer..... and then bring up numbers on a free download website..... Consumers are people who pay, people who listen to radio, people who watch BET/MTV, people who get there music from traditional music outlets.... the average consumer is gonna recognize Desiigner more times than they recognize any of the 3 you named based off sure exposure to a much much larger demographic

One group of artists has amassed a large fanbase and millions of streams with minimal to no label involvement.

Desiigner has sold no albums and has a hit record and a half with Def Jam behind it. He's achieved all the television looks with Def Jam behind them.

He's achieved nothing that symbolizes that he has an actual loyal fanbase interested in his music beyond those two hit Def Jam assisted songs. What Desiigner songs do you hear beyond Panda and Timmy Turner (which, by judging from multiple anecdotes in this thread, you don't even hear beyond the radio, if that).

Like MM said, your NY loyalty is admirable but cape for someone nice like Bronson, Bad*****, or Dave East. You're going so so hard for a Future clone :lol:

This Designer thing is just like Trinidad James. He was everywhere too. Doing interviews, performing. He was getting more exposure than Designer but nobody was bumping that _'s music other than maybe 2 songs. He was a clown show, nobody took him serious. We see this all the time in hip hop. **** is a cycle.

This Designer thing is just like Trinidad James. He was everywhere too. Doing interviews, performing. He was getting more exposure than Designer but nobody was bumping that _'s music other than maybe 2 songs. He was a clown show, nobody took him serious. We see this all the time in hip hop. **** is a cycle.

:lol: another post, with yet again...you guessed it....yes you are correct...

= no facts [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: another post, with yet again...you guessed it....yes you are correct...

= no facts [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Son go back to slurping Drake. :lol: At least folks actually do listen to him.

We got people in here from all over saying they don't hear dudes music except ONE SONG. Yet you based your IG buddies think he's bout to take over. Sit down.

Exactly

We got people in here from all over saying they don't hear dudes music except ONE SONG. Yet you based your IG buddies think he's bout to take over. Sit down.

You in the drake thread just as much as me :rofl: prolly got posters on your wall n ****, admit you're a Stan it's ok

You in the drake thread just as much as me :rofl: prolly got posters on your wall n ****, admit you're a Stan it's ok

You got over 1k in there boy. Try again. :lol:

I'm still waiting for you to say Designer's music is getting played in your area. But you won't say that cuz it will make look even dumber.

Dawg what the hell are you talking about :lol: we already talked about this...the **** is #11 on the billboard FACT.

Don't reply to me till you have facts. Another fact yalls savior is not in the top 10 nowhere [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hope the kid beats the case tho. His gifs will be appreciated. But like Trinidad and makonnen it was gonna end eventually. Their desperate with the 2nd single they threw ye on it to force people into liking it.

I compared this dude to makonnen a while back :lol:. makonnen probably has something going with this lil b collab at least. I don't know what they were thinking with that second single. It's not a club song, not a radio jam..it's an album cut if anything, besides being wack af

I compared this dude to makonnen a while back :lol:. makonnen probably has something going with this lil b collab at least. I don't know what they were thinking with that second single. It's not a club song, not a radio jam..it's an album cut if anything, besides being wack af

They reached for the stars for that single just because of that XXL "freestyle". Tried coming up with some grand avantgarde beat and it just fell flat. Sucks too cause Mike Dean is a very good producer

They reached for the stars for that single just because of that XXL "freestyle". Tried coming up with some grand avantgarde beat and it just fell flat. Sucks too cause Mike Dean is a very good producer
They took all the xxl talk as people loving the joint. In reality everybody was laughing Cuz son was snapping and clearly came with a song to a freestyle session. Not even a written verse, dude spit a hook, melody and all. He got too many resources around him to not be successful honestly. Good music, Def Jam, no reason why that tape fell flat like it did.

Nothing but facts here.

This _ literally just came off his own 15+ show headline tour last week cmon bro :lol: :smh:
Damn near half them joints is clubs that aint even big enough to sell merch at

But I'll give you that, altho still not that big he has an organic fanbase

The lil white hipsters love yatchy. Him, uzi, dex got that festival crowd on lock. Color dread boys.

Funny thing is Lil Yachty was discovered by Kanye, as he modeled some of those dusty ****** homeless tall-tee looking sweaters awhile back in one of his fashion shows. So neither Desiigner nor Yachty's fanbases are organic :lol: I was wondering how a guy could be non-existent to having multiple videos with millions of views in little time, and it makes sense now. He has a lowkey Kanye consign while Kanye is planting Desiigner on stuff like "hey here, listen to him pls"

Last edited:
DESIIGNER
GUN CHARGE DROPPED

Desiigner just caught a big break ... the D.A. has dropped the felony gun charge for which he was arrested Thursday night, but he's not out of the woods.

Law enforcement tells TMZ, they cased the SUV in which the "Panda" rapper was a passenger, but found no gun. The arrest for felony possession of a loaded gun was based on what the driver of another car told cops, but the D.A. clearly felt that wasn't enough.

The D.A. has also dropped the charge of felony possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell.
TMZ broke the story, the passengers in the SUV and the driver of the other car were involved in a road rage incident, and when cops tracked down the SUV they said they found numerous pills on the console. We're told the drugs were Oxycontin, methadone and steroids.

Desiigner is being arraigned Saturday A.M. in an NYC court. He still faces charges of felony possession of a controlled substance and menacing. It's unclear why the menacing charge is still on the table since it was based on him waiving a gun at the other driver.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/10/desiigner-gun-charge-dropped-arrest/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom