**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

eek.gif

Now we gotta wait a friggin year dammit.

I wonder if Deb now realizes how many crime scenes Dexter !%%+$! up for her 
laugh.gif
. She saw his setup last season with Lumen and now she saw this.

Not sure how it wasn't predictable, I'm glad the show went this route but as my girl and I were watching I told her about 10 minutes before it happened that Deb was going to walk in. Hope they improve the writing for next season with the possibilities they have to use at their disposal.

I saw that one coming. Once she came to that realization with her therapist...a couple minutes left in the episode...no big twist yet...

Dex had to work the crime scene... She's gonna go to the crime scene ASAP to spill her feelings to him and catch him spilling blood.

But I thought she would witness it on the low and bounce without Dex knowing she was there and then the next season would be her struggling with his secret

I wasn't expecting the whole deer in the headlights moment
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dex's last words 
roll.gif

And that Ice Truck Killer hand is on top of his damn fridge!  Louis is a very intriguing character going forward.

I'm not thrilled with the whole Deb having feelings for Dexter thing, but it was a smart way to go due to the awkwardness those 2 might actually have.

The timing of her finding out is pretty good in my opinion, no complaints there.  We knew it would eventually happen and the story can evolve more from there.

Great cliffhanger!

yo i seen that coming from a mile away, u can just tell deb was gonna walk in on the dex killing travis

they couldnt let another season end with dexter just getting the "final kill"

damn they finally pulled the stop I think everyone knew they had to do eventually and it would work no matter what
laugh.gif

obviously can't wait for next season, been waiting to see this play out for a minute
pimp.gif

Deb knows about Dexter in the books, it's about time they transcended that to the show. Next season should be real good.

so now she knows... arent we supposed to be getting 2 more seasons? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would have preferred her reopening the bay harbor butcher (?) case instead of just walking in on him, i mean seriously, where the hell is this show supposed to go?  either i arrest my brother and let him sit in jail awaiting trial over the next two seasons or i keep it a secret and let him go around killing people?
indifferent.gif

hopefully dex goes on the run and continues to kill people while deb reopens the bay harbor case
ohwell.gif

Yea, they tried to bailout this season with Deb finding out.

I'm kinda lost maybe I missed a scene but why did she even show up at the church? I saw the right before where she told her therapist she was going to tell Dex she was in love with him in the right way so am I to believe she told him to meet her at the church? Why their?

Quinn getting transferred is interesting just to see how he continues to spiral downward somewhere else and to see if a new character is brought in to the show.

Dex was just taking too long talking to Travis instead of killing him. Writers really didn't even do a good job at least this ep to show how Dex slipping got him caught. This is more of an "oh +%%@" moment or maybe they're banking on the fans pointing out all the reckless shh Dex was doing that could've got him caught. I was thinking one of those Cubans should comeback to bite Dec in the ++%.

I expect Dex to spin that situation and later on figure out a way to bring Deb on his side and the incest will begin. Would be cool to see how far he could convince her and see them work together to kill. Still looking forward to Dexter as a fugitive though. It'll be an interesting next two season.

RT @CP3: WoW

eek.gif

I kinda called it about 5 mins before it ends, but still man
eek.gif

Next season needs to come on like right now!
laugh.gif
9 months to wait
30t6p3b.gif

that's a hell of a cliffhanger. good ended. season tho 6/10.

Good ending. I wonder how they're going to squeeze 2 more seasons since Deb now knows about Dexter's activities.

AVclub comments explain my reaction exactly.

More and more I think about the ending, how stupid is Dexter and Miami Metro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

laugh.gif

Yea I agree. It's like instead of making Dexter smarter, they just made miami metro homicide dumb for Dex convenience. This episode had a good example. Since theres a huge painting of Dex on the wall, they wait until Dex arrives before going in to investigate giving him enough time to hammer his face off and I guess not even bothering to try and piece it back together.

I'm more interested in that Louis guy, I think he already knows about Dexter. The thing is what the hell will the opening scene orlf season 7 be?

I hope Dex can clean this up. It'll be too soon for the feds to be on his case. I think Deb should blackmail em hahaha!
"Brother have sex with me, or I'm putting you under arrest!"

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

hpscots0906 said:

laugh.gif

Yea I agree. It's like instead of making Dexter smarter, they just made miami metro homicide dumb for Dex convenience. This episode had a good example. Since theres a huge painting of Dex on the wall, they wait until Dex arrives before going in to investigate giving him enough time to hammer his face off and I guess not even bothering to try and piece it back together.

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing. like seriously how dumb are the cops? there wasn't even that much blood

On top of that, when have they ever had to wait for Dexter to be there to start investigating the crime scene, regardless of how much blood there was there.

Then the fact that Dexter makes the church the kill room. It is still an open crime scene, hence why Deb asked him to go clean it up, etc. Deb knew where he was going to be, especially at a normal time of day (right after he picked up Harrison). Then on top of that, the fact that Dexter somehow sneaks an unconscious Travis and Harrison down an elevator that was being posted by a cop. Yes, the cop was dead, but you're telling me that there was no other police surveillance? They weren't watching the actual security cameras within the building or elevators within the building? Deb had all the manpower she needed at her disposal and she posts 1 cop, 1 COP on top of that building?

Just watched it and even though the overall season was pretty weird....I gotta say I'm glad they brought this out finally 
pimp.gif
...there's always been some strange "bond" between deb and dex and thinking about it each of them have had all kinds of death and horrible things happen to parents, bfs/gf's, and they really only have each other....I'm excited/curious to see how this effects deb knowing that the one person she could find some solace in is also a serial killer (worst one of all), this might $$%# her up for good, and I don't see how Dex can get explain alllllll of his past to her lol....but damn Season 7 can't come fast enough...now I gotta go check out Homeland finale hope the homie Saul isn't the mole
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

On top of that, when have they ever had to wait for Dexter to be there to start investigating the crime scene, regardless of how much blood there was there.

Then the fact that Dexter makes the church the kill room. It is still an open crime scene, hence why Deb asked him to go clean it up, etc. Deb knew where he was going to be, especially at a normal time of day (right after he picked up Harrison). Then on top of that, the fact that Dexter somehow sneaks an unconscious Travis and Harrison down an elevator that was being posted by a cop. Yes, the cop was dead, but you're telling me that there was no other police surveillance? They weren't watching the actual security cameras within the building or elevators within the building? Deb had all the manpower she needed at her disposal and she posts 1 cop, 1 COP on top of that building?

I came here to say that. They never wait for him.
laugh.gif

I think next season will be about Debra trying to find out Dexters Secret. She only saw him say god has nothing to do with this and kill him. Dexter could explain the fact that the guy kidnapped Harrison and tried to sacrifice him on the ecsplise. Dexter was angery and wanted to Kill him for touching his son. He would see like a protective father and not a serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom