**official DEXTER thread** Season 6 starts oct 2nd on showtime** TONIGHT**1 HOUR 30 MINS**

Originally Posted by tmoore2120

Originally Posted by toine2983

Welp.

That confirms it.
laugh.gif

Kudos to whomever predicted that Travis killed Gellar.

If I didn't read this thread, I would have been surprised that Gellar was already dead. Wonder if the intern ends up being a bad guy.

This season hasn't been bad to me at all. I liked the Bro. Sam character, and the Gellar/Travis ordeal.

something thats been annoying me for the last few episodes is that Quinne hasnt been up dex's business. Last season ended with him just leting dex slide on his sketchyness just cus he was with Deb. Now that shes outa the picture and hes so self destructive why the heck isnt he trying to catch Dex. specially since Dex has been kinda wreckless lately.

These therapy sessions with Deb are doing a nice job of showing how important Dexter is to her.

Dexter is clearly Deb's safety net, her calming influence, so when she finds out what he truly is it's gonna completely #%*! up her world.

Okay episode tonight. Looks like the end game for Travis is taking out the Miami PD.

Hope Batista is okay.

I think Dexter might've made a mistake blowing off Lewis like that.

And did anyone else pick up on the incestous vibe between Deb and Dexter they were trying to give off in the preview for the next episode?

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

something thats been annoying me for the last few episodes is that Quinne hasnt been up dex's business. Last season ended with him just leting dex slide on his sketchyness just cus he was with Deb. Now that shes outa the picture and hes so self destructive why the heck isnt he trying to catch Dex. specially since Dex has been kinda wreckless lately.

I agree, but he's all occupied with being dumped by Deb. Love is a understandable sidetrack.

Good episode. If Dex didn't call the cops at the end, I would have been disappointed.

The writers clearly didn't know what to do with Quinn this season, and it looks like they want us to hate him after tonights episode.

I wonder if Luis knows about Dex, or if it's just coincidence.

Yo was there a hint of incest in the preview for next week?
nerd.gif

Good ep. I'm worried about that assistant for next season now. Why is he craving Dexter's acceptance? The fact he bought that arm and his reaction this ep makes me think he's been following serial killers/Miami metro officers activities during a case and the other guys who help catch them (like Dex) for a lot longer time than he's been letting on and it isn't just for a video game.

I never liked Quinn but him being dumped the way he was and where Deb is now makes sense that he's spiraling downwards. I'm hoping he gets fired/goes on probation and that's when he becomes way more suspicious of Dex and goes in to another investigation.

Oh and as far as the mention by dude saying Dexter never makes a mistake I've been wondering how loose he is on the phone. Called to find the location of the yacht, wouldn't that conversation be recorded? Plus all 911 calls are recorded so giving up this crime scene could lead back to him no? Don't all cops check the 911 call just in case there's foul play involved?

Either Deb and Dex will kiss and/or bang next episode or it's the residual Boardwalk Empire reaction that's clouding my brain.

I think Louis is going to play a big part in the last 2 episodes. Dude is a computer whiz and Dexter is always doing his research at work, think that the Louis will catch onto something in the next couple of episodes and bring it to the forefront.

Looks like Deb's therapy sessions are also proving deeper feelings that she has for her half brother. She can't get anything right in terms of choosing men, some of you are right, she should just go lesbian.

I thought Travis was going to be in the house and I still jumped when he clubbed Batista with the cross. Hopefully Quinn is able to save him(based on the preview for next week).

Some really good writing for tonight's episode with Deb mentioning the whole angle with Travis' sister and her saying that she thought he was a good person and would have never suspected anything.

Still just can't get over Louis, and he is definitely smashing Batista's sister to get closed to Dexter IMO.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Good episode. If Dex didn't call the cops at the end, I would have been disappointed.

The writers clearly didn't know what to do with Quinn this season, and it looks like they want us to hate him after tonights episode.

I wonder if Luis knows about Dex, or if it's just coincidence.

I understand him calling the cops.. I know it is a tv show, but even though he didn't want to leave his name, can't they still trace the number?

Well......I liked this.  Travis is finally unleashed, bat @#$% crazy, but unleashed. 

My wife thought Gellar was alive til say episode 6 or whatever, she didn't buy the dead the whole time angle even though I gave her example after example, but now we see Gellar tried to stop Travis from the start. 
eek.gif

Then the revealing his medical file, the drugs, killin his parents, and then Deb makin the comment about being so close and not knowing anything. 
laugh.gif

Dex tellin the kid, "who would want to be a serial killer?" 
roll.gif
 The look on his face was priceless.  Now the kid can't sleep, couldn't bang his hot girlfriend, all messed up at work.  Might as well change his name to Stan, Jesus Christ. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Dude is SORE about his little video game. 

I would be so happy if they set this kid up for season 7.  I think it would be awesome to have multiple homicidal maniacs in the same division of the police department, and not even be the LAPD. 

Quinn story......
sick.gif
  Good lord what are they doin with him?  I KNEW the second Batista went in that house, Quinn not bein there for backup was gonna be a problem.  Q needs to get clipped already, his storyline is bothering me. 

Now, I thought Lesbian, the whole soft voices with the therapist, the way they were talkin, but when I seen the preview with her lookin at Dexter's mouth or some @#$%, uh oh. 
alien.gif
  I mean, TECHNICALLY, they aren't brother and sister, but please don't let them go this route.  Please writers, I'm beggin you.  She is flat out nuts if she tries to go that route, and Dex might as well slice her cheek on the spot if she makes a move. 
laugh.gif

It's shaping up to be a great finish, Travis v Dexter could be nice. 

I dont see how they hinted at incest. You guys are reaching, or you guys in the back of your mind wanted to have an incest relationship with your sisters and want to live it through dexter because I don't see ti.

Nah i definitely caught the preview last night and i just rewatched it again. It looked nothing like a kiss lean in, but that's just me.

Originally Posted by megatron

I dont see how they hinted at incest. You guys are reaching, or you guys in the back of your mind wanted to have an incest relationship with your sisters and want to live it through dexter because I don't see ti.

You didn't see in preview for next week's episode they showed Dexter and Deb leaning in like they're gonna kiss each other?

It's probably just a bait and switch anyway.

And Deb must have that premium grade %*@!! because Quinn is completely messed up without her.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Either Deb and Dex will kiss and/or bang next episode or it's the residual Boardwalk Empire reaction that's clouding my brain.
Word
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

lewis sleeping with w/ batistas sister to get close to dex...reminicent of rudy sleeping with deb to get close to dex???? this last ep was goood. lewis has my attention, as does travis.

Back
Top Bottom