OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Is there anyone who both had the 3 year preorder as well as the one free year from Verizon have the correct charge date of 2023 show up on their account? I have been waiting on calling and just hoping that it would work itself off based on the emails they were sending out saying it would be fixed. I still see the next charge date of 2022.

haven't watched much since finishing mandalorian. been falling behind on shows and movies that i normally watch

Oh ok. I just thought I saw it in the movies at the beginning.
Memory will mess with you like that cuz of how it went down.

One cool directing choice Coogler made iirc is that flashback scene is shown 3 different times throughout the movie each time revealing more.

Memory will mess with you like that cuz of how it went down.

One cool directing choice Coogler made iirc is that flashback scene is shown 3 different times throughout the movie each time revealing more.

I noticed that he is the oldest son.

How many brothers and sisters are there?

Will we see them in future films?

Might as well launch Disney+ in China and offer Mulan on streaming, weird how they’re still doing premiers and it’s delayed indefinitely.

Frozen II so soon is definitely a surprise, but welcomed. Netflix is one of the few companies that hasn’t suffered much in decline of share price since this current pandemic, so Disney is going to have to pull some stuff out their sleeves since the parks are closed for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom