OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Saw half of Onward and was pretty entertaining.

Disney really should release New Mutants on Disney+ already. They'll probably hold off to VOD Black Widow. But wouldn't mind seeing that soon too. I've been wanting a new MCU film for sometime now.

somewhat related...wish espn would release Last Dance bulls documentary early. you can only watch highlights so many times and listen to the same hot takes

they don't even have to drop the full documentary all at once

somewhat related...wish espn would release Last Dance bulls documentary early. you can only watch highlights so many times and listen to the same hot takes

they don't even have to drop the full documentary all at once

April 19th

i was thinking that onward was just a guy version of frozen... instead of sisters, it was a story about brothers

but then again i'm not good at this stuff....lol

artemis fowl is a disney+ release now but to be fair it looks like it was gon' be a flop to begin with anyways, new mutants should come next....

Onward was a letdown IMO. Sad at times but didn't captivate me as other Pixar releases have.
I agree. I thought the concept and story was great, but at the end, I was like meh.

My son loves it though.

Maaaaaaaaaan
I’m just now watching the rise of the skywalker
Or whatever this ******** called
This so trash
Trash *** story
Trash *** reveal
Trash *** acting
And how the hell everyone able to breath outside of the ship in outer space
This **** so trash
I swear man Star Wars the most overrated franchise in history
So trash

My man :lol: I got around to watching it yesterday and pretty much sent the same message to my buddy who's a diehard fan. I even started a workout halfway through and finished cleaning the house while it was on. That garbage barely deserved a 1/4 of my attention

Jerry Bruckheimer Reveals “National Treasure” Series in Development for Disney+ With New Cast; Production on Third Film Still Ongoing

In an interview with Collider, series producer Jerry Bruckheimer revealed that a series based on the films is in development for Disney+ with a new, younger cast. But don’t worry about missing Nicholas Cage as Benjamin Franklin Gates, because work on National Treasure 3 is still ongoing.

“We’re certainly working on one [National Treasure] for streaming and we’re working on one for the big screen. Hopefully, they’ll both come together and we’ll bring you another National Treasure, but they’re both very active….The one for Disney+ is a much younger cast. It’s the same concept but a young cast. The one for theatrical would be the same cast.”

Perhaps the most interesting part of the interview is that despite the fact that it’s been almost thirteen years since the last film was released, writing on the series is further along than the film, with a pilot script already completed.

“The film version is being written right now. The television version is in process. We have a pilot script done and an outline of the future episodes.”

Back
Top Bottom