OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Jerry Bruckheimer Reveals “National Treasure” Series in Development for Disney+ With New Cast; Production on Third Film Still Ongoing

In an interview with Collider, series producer Jerry Bruckheimer revealed that a series based on the films is in development for Disney+ with a new, younger cast. But don’t worry about missing Nicholas Cage as Benjamin Franklin Gates, because work on National Treasure 3 is still ongoing.

Perhaps the most interesting part of the interview is that despite the fact that it’s been almost thirteen years since the last film was released, writing on the series is further along than the film, with a pilot script already completed.
National treasure don’t get its proper respect
They should be on national treasure 5 right now
It’s like the fast and furious of history

^^^
Yes sir, pumped that it’s coming a year early. Was fortunate to see the play live, but not with the OG cast and Miranda. Still a dope play though, that man is talented.

didn't realize disney had a hand in this project

What's the reasoning behind this?

How are you able to release something over a year ahead of schedule?

If that was possible why not just schedule it to release this early?

I'm so confused.

kingkoopa kingkoopa my guess is that the cast isn’t going to be touring in the immediate future due to the current pandemic and production isn’t as complicated as other shows they have in the pipeline . Disney and other companies have live broadway shows on TV in the past so I can’t imagine this will be much different.

From today's Disney+ 24-hr stream special.

- Simpsons available in original 4:3 format starting 5/28
- Muppets have new show starting 7/31
- Hulu received a UI Redesign.
- Artemis Fowl was discussed and showed more footage of the upcoming film.
- One more announcement for Disney+

Still no new content for Falcon & Winter Soldier, Wandavision, and Loki. Annoying.

its was alright, didnt hate it, didnt love it but also didnt feel like i wasted my time just because i got lots to spare right now

I'll finally be able to see what the hype of Hamilton is all about.

Just never interested me in wanting to buy tickets.

Anyone watch Artemis Fowl?

Kids are enjoying Zenimation.

Seen Hamilton on tour, but it was dope to see it with the original cast. Obviously seeing it live is better, but I felt the energy jumping off the screen and enjoyed it on D+ with the fam.

With the Marvel shows being pushed back due to unfinished production, what are the chances of Mando season 2 arriving early?

Seen Hamilton on tour, but it was dope to see it with the original cast. Obviously seeing it live is better, but I felt the energy jumping off the screen and enjoyed it on D+ with the fam.

loved hamilton

however, is it just me or does miranda have the weakest performance?

i understand he wrote everything about the show but feels like everyone else just killed it on another level

I enjoyed Hamilton a lot more than I thought I would.

That said, idk if I'd go out my way to watch it on Broadway.

I think I'm not a theater head.

loved hamilton

however, is it just me or does miranda have the weakest performance?

i understand he wrote everything about the show but feels like everyone else just killed it on another level

Leslie Odom as Burr for sure bodied him. Dudes that played George Washington, Jefferson, and Lafayette really killed it.

Back
Top Bottom