OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

New Rescue Rangers? I'm in. The way they kept the og episodes was dope. They don't even look old.

Disney must of felt uncomfortable with the adult content being proposed. Can’t see why they couldn’t just produce it as imagined by OG producer and Duff, then offer it via Hulu. They really weren’t ready to show Lizzie waking up in bed with someone (Gordo?!).

Wow Soul was really good
96704DCC-8214-4259-A7B0-6EB95DAFBC3D.gif

Soul was good. Very captivating. The animations were amazing, the texture in Joe's hair after the cut was crazy. I think it could've ended better though. I would've liked to know what 22 became.

Thought Soul was a masterpiece.
They packed a TON of movie in this
Definitely one of those appropriately timed films for me.
How Joe felt about Jazz is how I felt about screenwriting.
I pretty much cried off and on from that "score of an entire life" scene till the end.

-Thought we got a remy cameo, with the pizza scene
-Knicks joke was cold.....might be the meanest thing Pixar has ever done
- Jamie Fox is so good at embodying the character. Had I not known Tina Fey was already cast wouldn't have known it was her.
-They introduced some pretty dope concepts in this film.

Definitely a film I wish I had the movie theater experience with(if Covid didn't happen)
The music in the great before/beyond was :pimp:

Listening to the soundtrack now, didn't realize they split it between Jon Batiste for the Jazz
and Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross for the great before stuff.

Last edited:
movie was amazing.dope concept black culture represented extremely well. that barber shop scene was life.

homie had the name tshirt and jordans :pimp:

loved the historical characters referenced too.. 22 old as ****

definitely was remy

did they ever connect us to lisa or show her?

a

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom