OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Theater industry is getting rocked hard but as long as we can get rid of the virus or at least control it, theaters will eventually come back. Nothing beats the experience of going to the movies. Theaters are going to have to scale down and get creative though and factor outbreaks into their plans. All businesses will have to do that.

yah wasnt impressed with mulan, good visuals but it was slow and edited terribly, action was lackluster too which was suppose to make for straying away from the og

I’m glad I purchased for 3 years or however long it was because I barely turn it on now. They need to add those Marvel shows quickly.

it's been great for the holiday movies for the kid. She also likes all the puppy movies where they're talking. its the only service I personally pay for so not mad with it yet. so if we get those marvel shows lined up consistently for the rest of the year. and if they decide to release black widow on there im still happy with it

Chapek talking about how Disney is evolving their way in distributing their entertainment content. Seems like they will be pumping out more content through Disney+.

Raya The Last Dragon is the next Disney+ movie released same time as theaters.

STAR being added to Disney+. This is where the content with higher rating content. Interesting.

Looks like this where they'll add Logan lol. Also all the FX content.

Disney is to massively ramp up the volume of Marvel and Star Wars series on its Disney+ streaming service.

Kareem Daniel, Chairman, Media and Entertainment Distribution for The Walt Disney Company, revealed that it would launch “roughly” 10 Marvel series, 10 Star Wars series and 15 live-action, animation and Pixar series over the next few years.

“With these Disney+ originals, along with theatrical releases and library titles, we will be adding something new to the service every week,” he said.

Fifteen all-new Disney live action, Disney Animation, and Pixar features will also be released directly on Disney+.

10-min break and then Bob Iger is on talk about the upcoming content.

Finally lol.

Disney is to massively ramp up the volume of Marvel and Star Wars series on its Disney+ streaming service.

Kareem Daniel, Chairman, Media and Entertainment Distribution for The Walt Disney Company, revealed that it would launch “roughly” 10 Marvel series, 10 Star Wars series and 15 live-action, animation and Pixar series over the next few years.

“With these Disney+ originals, along with theatrical releases and library titles, we will be adding something new to the service every week,” he said.

Fifteen all-new Disney live action, Disney Animation, and Pixar features will also be released directly on Disney+.
So much content.

New series with Steve Martin and Martin Short? I'm in.

Selena Gomez too? Interesting.

I wonder if they are actually showing content with these splash screens. Kind of awkward to see the title and actor 30 seconds or more.

Back
Top Bottom