Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Well They All Fight When They Have To. Gohan Was The Strongest For All Of DBZ & Has The Potential To Regain That Status For DBS If The Writers Write It That Way [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Let's not forget at one point piccolo was the strongest.. So that point kind of applies to everyone.

Idk why ppl always want gohan to shine..he's only had like 2 redeeming moments through the whole show

Well They All Fight When They Have To. Gohan Was The Strongest For All Of DBZ & Has The Potential To Regain That Status For DBS If The Writers Write It That Way [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gohan is a nerd who just had great power inside him. Before Radditz touched down on earth that's all he was. He's not a fighter. He wasn't into that like Goku or any of the other Z fighters. From Radditz arrival until Cell was killed they were constantly in danger. He had to fight, train, and survive to combat the big villain or problem.

Then after Cell died, when there was finally no danger, he became a nerd again and didn't even think about fighting/training. The dude was playing around fighting crime :lol:. Vegeta even called him out for it, "A real warrior is ready even in times of peace" (or something like that). Vegeta on the other hand trained for 7 yrs straight for no other reason than to get better. Same with Goku. It wasn't until the tournament was announced that Gohan even decided to do anything again. Even then all he did was play around with Videl and Goten :lol:. Then Buu showed up and by the end of that ordeal he ended up being the strongest out of necessity (after some juu juu I might add). Then after Kid Buu dies he went right back to being a nerd.

He is who he is :lol:. He doesn't have the thrill of the fight in him.

Yeah I don't know how Piccolo put up with Gohan when he was still a crying baby ****boy.  A whole year of that ****... 

Last edited:
[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] Because He Knew Gohan Was The Greatest, He Just Needed Time To Fullfil His Greatness.... Who Was It That Damaged Radditz' Armor? Who Was It That Defeated Vageta While Goku Was Napping On A Rock? Who Was It That Was Always There & Ready To Ride When **** Jumped Off?

Gohan is a nerd who just had great power inside him. Before Radditz touched down on earth that's all he was. He's not a fighter. He wasn't into that like Goku or any of the other Z fighters. From Radditz arrival until Cell was killed they were constantly in danger. He had to fight, train, and survive to combat the big villain or problem.

Then after Cell died, when there was finally no danger, he became a nerd again and didn't even think about fighting/training. The dude was playing around fighting crime :lol:. Vegeta even called him out for it, "A real warrior is ready even in times of peace" (or something like that). Vegeta on the other hand trained for 7 yrs straight for no other reason than to get better. Same with Goku. It wasn't until the tournament was announced that Gohan even decided to do anything again. Even then all he did was play around with Videl and Goten :lol:. Then Buu showed up and by the end of that ordeal he ended up being the strongest out of necessity (after some juu juu I might add). Then after Kid Buu dies he went right back to being a nerd.

He is who he is :lol:. He doesn't have the thrill of the fight in him.
The sad truth of it all

Pretty much. Tell people all the time that there's really zero reason that Gohan couldn't still be awesome if they bothered to have him be awesome. This is the kid that went from being a crybaby (And notably, despite the fact that many people seem to forget this, he was only like 4 or 5 at the time and facing people capable of destrying planets) to one of the main people on Namek actually getting **** done to bring back his dead comrades. Kid came closer to beating Frieza than anyone save Goku. Went out of his way time and again to train and get involved in dangerous events, even though Goku and numerous others were already present to handle things. The idea that he now has no time to do that and can only work or go to some ******** conference is crap. :smh:

my fav DBZ scene everrrrrrrrrrr
smokin.gif

I always found the scene where he meets Goku for the first time and tris to attack him with the Z Sword more epic. My son blocks every blow with the Super Saiyan finger. :pimp: :pimp:

As for Gohan... Don't forget that in Trunks timeline, he's the only one who survived and was the strongest fighter... That just shows he's got ride or die mentality... :smokin

I can't believe how many of us considered Gohan their favorite character back in the day. I loved the dude. Probably because he was the kid character and we were all kids.

I wanted to be Gohan so bad back in 01/02, but now....:smh:

super saiyan goku was my fav character until future trunks appeared on DBZ in 1992

when he sliced up mecha freeza and turned him into sashimi he instantly became my fav DBZ character
pimp.gif

Even After Cell Did What He Did To That Boy? No Hate Tho Was Always A Fan Of His Character Design. The Long Hair Super Saying **** Was Tough [emoji]128548[/emoji] But Gohan Is Still The OG GOAT

How Did "Wanting To Be Gohan" Play Out In Reality? I'm Not Tryna Diss Just Wondering What You Were Doing [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom