Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Gohan is still my favourite character 

Real talk, when I consider the series, even counting Super my list of favorite characters still hasn't changed: Vegeta, Future Trunks, Gohan, in that order. Yeah Gohan's going through a really bad rough patch (Though if we count GT everyone minus Goku's been going through a rough patch for a long time now), but that doesn't really erase anything that happened in the Saiyan, Namek, and Cell Sagas.

Cell saga Gohan was dope. That boy stepped up and became a real one when needed the most. Only 11/13 too. DBZ Picallo was dope too. He always stepped up and was a surrogate father to Gohan since Goku was an absentee father :lol:. Gohan in Piccolo's Gi was fire. But Gohan & Goku in the Saiyan armor in the hyperbolic time chamber was the cleanest. Gohan wasn't soft from the Saiyan saga, all the way till the end of the cell saga. He looked like a prodigy. The real disappointment is Goten.

But my favorite characters gotta be Future Trunks then Goku. Future Trunks character design, back story and introduction were epic. Goku though, man he's basically God. OG out here teaching us life lessons. We done grown up with the monkey boy since he was a jit to a triple OG. That's my guy.

Last edited:
Future trunks was the rawest. Pulled up and chopped up frieza, didn't even flinch. Gohan peak was killing cell cause after that he almost got washed by Debura and got washed by fat/super buu.

Future trunks was the rawest. Pulled up and chopped up frieza, didn't even flinch. Gohan peak was killing cell cause after that he almost got washed by Debura and got washed by fat/super buu.
i totally agree with you, the 2 best moments from gohan was when he transformed into SSJ2

and when he blasted that kamehameha with one hand to kill cell and future trunks speaks for itself of course

Saw it on fb earlier today
roll.gif
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS ****
roll.gif

Got bored and started watching my Android/Cell saga DVD's. **** is my favorite storyline out of all.

Same. The Namek Saga is a very close second, but I just thought that the Cell Saga was perfect. Had multiple people flourishing, interesting villains, different storylines, excellent fights, etc.

I've finally found it, after being in the Jordan Brand section for a year I finally found the only thread that means anything to me... The Official Dragon Ball Z Thread!!!

Back
Top Bottom