Goku slightly ahead, naturally.
Lol dont start this again 
laugh.gif

So according to the manga
Super Saiyan 2 Trunks is slightly stronger or equal to ss3 Goku

And if a Kai Dies so does a God of Destruction

View media item 2138724

Pretty sure this was Toriyama before writing this chapter

Then why was trunks so captivated by SSJ3 Goku while getting washed at the same time. Toriyama just in it for the check.

So according to the manga
Super Saiyan 2 Trunks is slightly stronger or equal to ss3 Goku

And if a Kai Dies so does a God of Destruction

View media item 2138724

Pretty sure this was Toriyama before writing this chapter

Man how many times I gotta tell yall that Toriyama don't really got **** to do with this anymore.

He draws a couple characters, maybe designs a new transformation, and then the TV studio runs with it. And that's the anime.

He does not draw or write the manga. The Super manga is written and drawn by someone who probably understands more about Dragon Ball than Toriyama does.

Last edited:
Man how many times I gotta tell yall that Toriyama got really have **** to do with this anymore.

He draws a couple characters, maybe designs a new transformation, and then the TV studio runs with it. And that's the anime.

He does not draw or write the manga.
They need to go look at the original blueprint then

Because plot holes are just everywhere.

SSGR needed to get Trunks out the way?

I know Trunk was going hard in the future but c'mon now.

And a Kai can be killed so easy

Something got to be explained in the near future.

:lol: @ this dude Goku now became Omni-king's BFF. Even gave him a button to press if he wants the king summoned lol

No one is touching kakarot now :rolleyes

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ this dude Goku now became Omni-king's BFF. Even gave him a button to press if he wants the king summoned lol

No one is touching kakarot now
eyes.gif
Goku got himself a "Get-Outta-Jail Free Card" from Zenos-sama..............in the middle of the Future Trunks arc.

This is about to get interesting........will Goku press the panic button if "Black" stomps his *** with that new SSJ Rose form?

Goku ain't ask for the button. He has the all powerful man-crushing on him. Y'all Vegeta fans salty tryna clown Gohan, Vegeta is next up on who wants to be a family man.

I really hope they explain how Black somehow magically becomes on SSB level cause he at not point looked close.

I really hope they explain how Black somehow magically becomes on SSB level cause he at not point looked close.
It looked like he was absorbing Vegetas KI in the preview. And absorbing the god KI made him transform. It looks white the hair and the ki made it look slight pinkish imo

Episode was fire. Goku and Vegeta just casually coming to the future with trunks. I was dying when Supreme Kai passed out from Goku calling the King of All "All-chan"  
laugh.gif

Goku promised to bring a friend for All-Chan to play with? He should select Gohan. Gohan gets to train and redeem himself.

Back
Top Bottom