Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This thread just rotates the same topics
laugh.gif
slow plot development and weeks off will do that to you lol

55 Straight episodes of absolute filler. This is insane. Majority of the episode was spent with Goku going to meet the king of everything for absolutely nothing. We didn't see trunks vs Vegeta continued training. Quick and easy time travel. This sht is just silly now. I understand if they were going for a more humorous approach to honor Dragon Ball....but even that had real plot lines and archs that were continuous and made sense. Nothing is at stake here.

Zamasu is one hell of a character though. The back and forths between him and Gowasu are entertaining as hell. Also, the mystery behind him and potential for his character is the sole bright spot in the series up til now.

This thread just rotates the same topics :lol:.

This basic comment is itself a rotating post :lol:

View media item 2140911
As a fan of flashbacks and references to past events, I enjoyed getting to see the Ultra Super Saiyan (Super Saiyan 3rd Grade) form again and Vegeta's acknowledgement that the Saiyans had long since moved beyond such states.

I do agree that Super is wasted potential..

However, my standards for Super are way down so I don't really care much.

Its just something to pass the time for half an hr when I'm not doing anything. Don't expect it to blow my mind or anything.

Lol Beerus's reaction to hearing about King of All's nickname got a legit laugh out of me.

Last edited:
Does that mean we'll see a present day Black Goku since Future Trunks Black goku may be destroyed ?

That All Chan button is something serious.

View media item 2140911
As a fan of flashbacks and references to past events, I enjoyed getting to see the Ultra Super Saiyan (Super Saiyan 3rd Grade) form again and Vegeta's acknowledgement that the Saiyans had long since moved beyond such states.

Even this is a dumb *** plothole. The only reason Trunks' hair was like this in this form was because he had grown it out in the Time Chamber

Toei just gives no dambs on even the most minor of levels

View media item 2140911

Even this is a dumb *** plothole. The only reason Trunks' hair was like this in this form was because he had grown it out in the Time Chamber

Toei just gives no dambs on even the most minor of levels

Someone on YouTube mentioned the same thing yesterday when I watched the scene :smh: Really is fairly lazy on their part, especially since the scene right before this one is a flashback to Trunks and Vegeta's time in the Room of Spirit and Time, in which they specifically remembered to give Trunks the longer hairstyle.

Of course. Then afterwards ppl are going to make excuses for Vegeta like last time after Goku does better against Black.

Vegetas could get into a fight with two broken arms and legs, blind and def, and you'd still argue that goku did better because he's stronger :lol:

I thought Vegeta was stronger because of his prince blood but Goku trains harder
not really. goku and vegeta both have their strengths and weaknesses and are "geniuses" in their own rights, but they average out to about the same level in my opinion.

as for who trains harder? that completely subjective. goku and vegeta both train relentlessly. 

Back
Top Bottom