Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Tao Pai Pai is was a real one. Rewatching Dragon Ball(adventuuuuuuuurrrrreeeeee) and I forgot how quickly he initially washed Son Goku. :wow: :x

Anybody ever see the live action Ruroni Kenshin films?

That's HOW you adapt anime into live action films. Done almost perfectly. I understand Rurorni Kenshin/Samurai X is an anime more grounded in reality....but they were able to show the superhuman speed and power that was in the anime. Check this out:

They also stayed true to the character designs, and story arcs. That's all we ask for. It CAN be done. Very good film series.

It's crazy to me that people are hating on Super Saiyan Rose, it's really the best concept this show has given us.

-People would have been mad if a guy who is literally Goku couldn't go SSJ at all
-The cancept around it is cool. A black rose is the sign of death and light pink is opposite of light blue
-Do we need to see it again after this? Probably not, but to close the loop on that you just say that it's the equivalent to SSB except with evil energy.

It is really clever. Toriyama :pimp:

I am assuming there are more colors of this God mode. And then guessing, the last form is white or Gold.

I was afraid when Vegeta taught Cabba how to go SSJ, he said anger was the key to SSJ. I wrote God I hope there aren't other transformations based on other emotions. I deleted it because I thought even that was too dumb. I still hope I'm wrong.

I am assuming there are more colors of this God mode. And then guessing, the last form is white or Gold.

Gold is normal SSJ b

Can't wait for the next episode, man. I forgot that Goku has the IT. He could always use it to get the **** out of there and retreat.

More colors is doubtful. What other emotions would they invoke? It's always been anger.

I've been re watching Dbz here and there and it's crazy how strong Vegito really was. He washed Buuhan in base form, at a minimum could go SSJ2, and probably 3 because I highly doubt he couldn't achieve it with Goku already having understanding of it.

Also of Goku and Vegeta freed everyone from Super Buu why would they need to fuse again? He would have turned back to regular Super Buu as far as they knew and Gohan could have killed him or Kid Buu for that matter and Goku knew this because he saw that fight.

Last edited:
More colors is doubtful. What other emotions would they invoke? It's always been anger.

I've been re watching Dbz here and there and it's crazy how strong Vegito really was. He washed Buuhan in base form, at a minimum could go SSJ2, and probably 3 because I highly doubt he couldn't achieve it with Goku already having understanding of it.

Also of Goku and Vegeta freed everyone from Super Buu why would they need to fuse again? He would have turned back to regular Super Buu as far as they knew and Gohan could have killed him or Kid Buu for that matter and Goku knew this because he saw that fight.

I miss mystic gohan :frown:

Gohan could have killed Buu and ended the entire conflict. Goku just made the dumb decision to let an unconscious Gohan be killed, along with Goten and Trunks, while he saved Mr. Satan and Dende :smh:

Gohan could have killed Buu and ended the entire conflict. Goku just made the dumb decision to let an unconscious Gohan be killed, along with Goten and Trunks, while he saved Mr. Satan and Dende :smh:

It worked out for them in the end tho. If Mystic Gohan " somehow " couldn't defeat Kid Buu then i don't think people will listen to him to share their energies for spirit bomb unlike with Mr. Satan

Plus Dende is the key to the dragon balls still being around. Vegeta could've grabbed Gohan instead of fat buu

At some point what I'd like to see is that Goku and Vegeta have finally reached their complete potential and that the writers need to come up with something else to progress the story (fusion, or getting outside help, etc)

I don't think Goku or Vegeta are done leveling up though. They will probably get at least as strong as Whiz when they're finally done.

Last edited:
still think goten is black

new avy tho
pimp.gif
if its goten...bout time...he should be the strongest out of all them bout time he is black age

Last edited:
Goten wasn't alive during the events of Future Trunks timeline

Goku died from the disease.
dawg ..dont you understand zamu has a time ring?

that fixes any plot holes...they want everybody to think that to have you fooled

why you think goten been missing in action cause of school related stuff & chichi? lol

zamu shows up to goku crib when he isn't home...but guess who is and gets mistaken for goku like what happened in the past before with broly ...plus them timerings zamu can zip back across anywhere in time he likes...he is a bad guy at this point.lol

goten always wearing long sleeves

he is the youngest to go super sayian ..zamu probably seen the potential and pure child like heart he had and gave em some type of brain washing

future trunks world seem to be the opposite negative of the current..would be dope if he grew up hating goku's son instead of being best friends like the current timeline

ying and yang story told all over again

future trunks has yet to seen this kid for some reason

even the prince of all saiyans sensed some ki coming from him before the fight

plus goku aint skinny that boy black half human ...half saiyan ...zamu probably thinks that cross breeding the two is abomination to the gods...so why not use there own creations to destroy

Last edited:
I said it was Goten earlier but that explanation is way more in depth than what I had. I'm with that theory.

The Goku Black character design is also the goat. Not having everyone look like wrestlers >>>>>>

Last edited:
dawg ..dont you understand zamu has a time ring?

that fixes any plot holes...they want everybody to think that to have you fooled

why you think goten been missing in action cause of school related stuff & chichi? lol
View media item 2150200

zamu shows up to goku crib when he isn't home...but guess who is and gets mistaken for goku like what happened in the past before with broly ...plus them timerings zamu can zip back across anywhere in time he likes...he is a bad guy at this point.lol

View media item 2150201

goten always wearing long sleeves

he is the youngest to go super sayian ..zamu probably seen the potential and pure child like heart he had and gave em some type of brain washing

future trunks world seem to be the opposite negative of the current..would be dope if he grew up hating goku's son instead of being best friends like the current timeline

ying and yang story told all over again

future trunks has yet to seen this kid for some reason

View media item 2150202

even the prince of all saiyans sensed some ki coming from him before the fight

plus goku aint skinny that boy black half human ...half saiyan ...zamu probably thinks that cross breeding the two is abomination to the gods...so why not use there own creations to destroy

only thing is that another alternate time line should have been created right? so there should be 5 rings as opposed to 4, because the other timelines are accounted for in the original trunks/cell saga. goten only exist in the main time line as far as we know.

based on what they told us about the rings and timelines each of those 4 extra rings are accounted for based on the events that occurred with cell
View media item 2150512
View media item 2150514

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom