Teen Goten does not look like pops
Clothingguide3.jpg

enhanced-6464-1407530249-1.jpg

Last edited:
Teen Goten does not look like pops
Clothingguide3.jpg

enhanced-6464-1407530249-1.jpg
dawg trunks has blue hair now in the game

i think at this point we can say that anything happen after buu's death & his wish for ubb is not cannon

goten should grow up with the exact hair style as goku in the future...if done right

FUN FACT

I CLEARLY REMEMBER IN THE  DRAGONBALL SUPER MANGA

THE GALAXY SECURITY GUY  STATING THAT CROSS BREEDING HUMAN AND SAIYAN'S WAS ILLEGAL ..SAME AS CONTROLLING TIME

bet zamu bring it up as to why he hates goku/humans even more

he couldn't understand goku was even a saiyan in the first place...he is soo raged out

giving humans a chance to stand toe to toe with the gods....& the cause of the green rings lol

telling you ...he took goten

gohan was going to be stronger than goku...hell zamu coulda took gohan or even kid goku

but instead goten is the youngest to go super saiyan and be half human...this is evny level's of freeza blowing up  planet vegeta cause he knew the strength

Last edited:
I always wondered why future Trunks never went to namek to revive everyone with the namekian dragon balls

Is the Super manga worth reading over watching the anime? Can't handle the *** animation

No.

I want to know why in Super, Goten went ghost

Because he's trash and always has been.

I always wondered why future Trunks never went to namek to revive everyone with the namekian dragon balls

Because Future Goku couldn't be bothered to contact either Future Gohan or Future Trunks and give them such important information.

Is the Super manga worth reading over watching the anime? Can't handle the *** animation

Yeah. The author is this chick who used to write DBAF fanfic mangas as a fan.

She knows Dragonball better than toriyama himself at this point (he has even admitted so)

Stupid plot kinks in Super she at least makes an attempt to address in the manga.

EDIT: it's a dude. Could have sworn it was a girl

Last edited:
Based on the next ep.. I think goku surprises black for a bit but eventually overpowers goku in the end

I hope he uses the kaioken x ssb

Back
Top Bottom