Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

And Beerus will die

He beat vegeta by stabbing him but goku wasn't even afraid or concerned about vegetas well being cause he knew he'd be okay. If dude can't kill vegeta or obliterate go in 10 seconds what chance does he have against beerus or even whis?

Lol he was toying with Vegeta. Pretty sure he could've beat him a lot faster.

Suree
5IoP0g1TYzLKo.gif

Last edited:
So Vegeta surprised Black. Doesn't mean anything.

There was lots of times that Goku surprised Beerus the one time they fought. And Goku wasn't even blue at the time.

If Black wanted to end Vegeta more quickly, he could've. Just like if Beerus wanted to end Goku in a quicker fashion, he could've.

And damn, Black put him down super quick anyway. Making it sound like Vegeta went toe to toe with him :lol:

Last edited:
Vegeta knew how strong Black was that's why he stopped punching him while he was on the ground. He then kick the **** out of vegeta while on base form.

On that thought. Black is really becoming my next favourite villain next to cell :lol:

Dude has the quotes/one liners too.

He beat vegeta by stabbing him but goku wasn't even afraid or concerned about vegetas well being cause he knew he'd be okay. If dude can't kill vegeta or obliterate go in 10 seconds what chance does he have against beerus or even whis?
juat like Goku, true power isnt shown

I just wanna say that its crazy that we're discussing NEW Dragon Ball material in 2016.

Also the only reason I think Black couldn't be Goten is because what would happen to present day Goten? They're gonna look at him funny forever.

beerus is not in any way shape or form gonna get smacked up by black no ******* way yall really think they arent gonna give beerus some power up? cmon now dude is a god of destruction

goku and trunks are gonna get WASHED someone gotta save em or they gotta come up with something some how cuz goku not winning a fair one with black idc what anyone say :lol:

Last edited:
Man if they defeat Blackarot with that damn Life Alert button I'll be royally pissed.

And speaking of Omni King why is he just letting them Whis included time travel all willy nilly?

Last edited:
Goku did not get washed. He was taken by surprise and landed on his butt. Still in the game mayne.

Goku didn't get washed?

Son he was one kame away from crossing the river Styx :lol:

Last edited:
Since we on the Dragon Balls

Trunks should find them Super Dragon Balls

But if Beerus is dead in his timeline

I doubt he'd be able to find Whis in order to speak to the Dragon

Last edited:
Ya'll gotta understand the kai and kami and all these other people are normally not supposed to be all up in the scene.  They're only there because Goku's relationship with the different people.  King Kai don't care about trunks.  Supreme Kai doesn't either.  In Trunks' timeline they're just sitting back like they're normally supposed to.  Trunks wouldnt even know about super dragon balls because he doesn't even know about universe 6.

Vegeta takes a big L to establish how bad the villain is and then Goku surprises everyone by doing well when it's his turn. I feel like we've seen this before :smile:
Damn I only recently watched dbz for the first time but the new series is still like this? No one besides Goku gets shine? Goku >> vegeta anyway but still..

Only watched dbz and a few movies. Got a lot of watching to do :lol:

So upset that gohan ended up being a *****. He could have been the man :frown:

Last edited:
Damn I only recently watched dbz for the first time but the new series is still like this? No one besides Goku gets shine? Goku >> vegeta anyway but still..

Only watched dbz and a few movies. Got a lot of watching to do :lol:

So upset that gohan ended up being a *****. He could have been the man :frown:

New series is worse.

The villain is flat out telling Vegeta he's just an appetizer.

Goten being Black is the most ridiculous thing I read in this thread. Go ahead y'all keep reaching with that one. Sky's the limit.

Back
Top Bottom