Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

laugh.gif
@ Bulma's face when she got outside and saw her king air-drying.
vegeta was lying on the ground in vegetative state
roll.gif

Animation seemed to have taken a step up this episode. Kinda looked like the recent movies.

Vegeta man :lol:

I can't wait for next week. I need to know who that ***** is

Last edited:
Goku not being able to lay a hand on black tells me next time they meet its all about goku.

I hope not.

When was the last time we saw a 2 v 2 battle royal though :wow: :pimp:

the upcoming episodes the Z warriors will have a problem because they will have to deal with the present and future Zamasu and also there is possibility that maybe a Black Goku will pop up from a different timeline or universe, so then their will be 4 villains in DBS, so then there is maybe a chance that Gohan will get his comeback in DBS, then you will have Trunks and Gohan VS the 2 Zamasu's and Goku and Vegeta VS the 2 Black Goku's, that would be super epic
nthat.gif

vegeta gon come back to life im not convinced hes over with just yet and trunks and goku are def going to get stronger

i wonder what beerus and whis will have to say tho :lol:

Trunks did not directly fight Black. He mainly fought Zamasu. Zamasu doesn't seem on Black's level. He's just indestructible. So not sure that you guys can say he outperformed a ssb.

Reactions: g14
Everybody got washed. Power levels don't mean a damn thing anymore. Hendricks should not be a factor in this fight but they want to disrespect the prince God :rolleyes

Blackarot is using Goku corpse from Trunks timeline.

the upcoming episodes the Z warriors will have a problem because they will have to deal with the present and future Zamasu and also there is possibility that maybe a Black Goku will pop up from a different timeline or universe, so then their will be 4 villains in DBS, so then there is maybe a chance that Gohan will get his comeback in DBS, then you will have Trunks and Gohan VS the 2 Zamasu's and Goku and Vegeta VS the 2 Black Goku's, that would be super epic
nthat.gif
"Seeing his Father defeated along side his friend  from the Future, Trunks

The Adult Gohan digs deep and unlocks his inner rage
nerd.gif

Along with Super Saiyan Diamond"

Read that in the  End Credit Announcers Voice from Dragon Ball Z Dubbed.

Last edited:
If present time blakarot comes and threaten gohan family is the only thing im hoping for so he can come of the bench

Power up like a bleach villain.... no explanation just stupid strong all of a sudden

Trunks did not directly fight Black. He mainly fought Zamasu. Zamasu doesn't seem on Black's level. He's just indestructible. So not sure that you guys can say he outperformed a ssb.
When he jumped in to block Black's lunge at Goku with his ki-blade thing Trunks most definitely outmaneuvered black and sent him flying into a building after a quick scuffle with his legs g.

That's about as direct as it gets

To make it as easy as possible, I gif'd it:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lol so?

One block isn't a whole fight.

Nate Robinson blocked LeBron James once. Does that mean they're equal?

Just chalk it up to Trunks surprising Black like Vegeta did last week for one moment. Didn't stop Vegeta from getting washed as hell last week.

Like I said. Trunks was just mainly fighting Zamasu. And he still got washed. Safe to say he wasn't outperforming ssb.

Last edited:
So it took Vados and Champa DECADES to find SUPER dragon balls and this dude Zamasu did it in a few hours? :rolleyes

This show is frustrating man....new DBZ content is very much appreciated....But damn, this sht is ALL over the place. A mess.

57 straight weeks of filler....:smh:

This show is frustrating man....new DBZ content is very much appreciated....But damn, this sht is ALL over the place. A mess.

57 straight weeks of filler....:smh:
Seriously. This is getting really annoying. I just wanna know who Black is.....

Back
Top Bottom