Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Lol so?

One block isn't a whole fight.

Nate Robinson blocked LeBron James once. Does that mean they're equal?

Just chalk it up to Trunks surprising Black like Vegeta did last week for one moment. Didn't stop Vegeta from getting washed as hell last week.

Like I said. Trunks was just mainly fighting Zamasu. And he still got washed. Safe to say he wasn't outperforming ssb.

One block? :lol: First and foremost, in Dragon Ball if one character manages to block another's attack, that already says a lot about their power in regards to one another, since if the 1st character was massively more powerful than the 2nd he would've killed the 2nd then and there. Furthermore, it's a little more than one block. You get multiple counters and clashes physically, which is vastly different from when Trunks was first getting ready to head to the past, where Black was knocking him around like a child and Trunks was running away in fear. Again, if the power gap was massive here this wouldn't be taking place at all, especially since Black is attempting to kill Trunks there. It would have been more like when Beerus fought Goku or the other Z fighers when he first showed up

View media item 2155542
where he treated them like children who were wasting his time. And the encounter ends with Trunks knocking Black away and into a wall, not the other way around. Therefore, Trunks comes out on top. You'll be in here for days talking about people making excuses for Vegeta, but never seem to run out of excuses yourself :lol: I wouldn't say Trunks is equal to Black or anything, but he was definitely putting in some work fighting him and Zamasu like he did.

Would you say Vegeta is on Beerus's level just cuz he managed to get into a rage and beat on him for 10 seconds for slapping Bulma?

Superior ppl can get surprised in a fight all the time.

Deal with it :lol:

Just relax and stop over analyzing guys. The power scaling is fine.

Last edited:
I'd say for those brief seconds he was beating on Beerus he surpassed both SS3 Goku and Mystic Gohan in power, managing to attain a level that allowed him to land hits on Beerus and actually harm him. Similar to Trunks, I wouldn't say Vegeta was equal to Beerus at that point, but he was definitely putting in some work and it goes beyond just surprising someone else :lol: He literally flew straight up to Beerus just like plenty of people did before. Only surprise on Beerus part is that Vegeta was strong enough to land those hits on him. Black actively clashes with Trunks multiple times and Trunks counters him without backing down. To act like that doesn't say something about Trunks level of power is dumb as hell :rofl: Just like Vegeta landing those hits on Beerus, when Goku couldn't, tells you something about their respective levels of power in those instances.

Like I said, you'll never run out of excuses, but want to be in here mocking others for making excuses :lol:

Last edited:
Superior ppl can get surprised in a fight all the time.

Deal with it :lol:

You're Right!

Vegeta is actually superior to Blackarot, but just got surprised by his ki sword.

now let's see how you deal with that.

:smile:

Last edited:
This might be a reach

But they were watching the beerus and fat beerus tourney on godtube

They would have saw the other saiyin on there .... go to that universe and find that goku or his body or something

IDK, based off of Cabba's build and lack of a tail, it seems to me the universe 6 saiyans are different to the point that there would be no version of kakarot there.

The best theory IMO, is that Zamasu got Kakarot's body from Future Trunks' timeline and did the potara earring thing, or some othe magic, with it.

or maybe it's Goku Jr.? :nerd:

Goku Jr. is the trashiest character in the entire Dragon Ball franchise. There's simply no way that he's Black. :lol:

I thought we had already established that Blackarot wasn't a real Saiyan because of how he talked to Trunks when he was first introduced.

He's not a saiyan. Dude kept talking about humans, mortals, gods and " this body ".

Zamasu probably created him

That dude Amel will argue about anything.

"Trunks and Black didn't fight"

*Post gif of Trunks and Black*

"Lol so?"

pqv4hei.gif

"Lol so?"

pqv4hei.gif

I posted 'He did not directly fight Black. He mainly fought Zamasu'

Posted a gif of one counter and I was supposed to be owned.

Get the eff outta heaaa lol

I just restarted watching super last night. I skipped over the God arc and Frieza arc cause I already watched the movies for them. Should I go back and watch those or just continue watching the universe 6 arc? Is there any differences from those arcs and the movies?

I just restarted watching super last night. I skipped over the God arc and Frieza arc cause I already watched the movies for them. Should I go back and watch those or just continue watching the universe 6 arc? Is there any differences from those arcs and the movies?

Like I was telling amel a few pages back the later super arcs don't build on the movies plot, they build on the anime retelling of the arc. The overall story progression is the same but there are details that the anime changes, scenes and events that only happen in anime, contradictions that come up. On a base level it doesn't matter but as you can seen when debated heat up and you're trying to prove a point it's best that you base what you know on the anime cause that's what's continuing to develop.

"Lol so?"

pqv4hei.gif

I'm trying to tell you :lol: Going to look at a gif of Trunks and Black clashing multiple times, with Black failing to push Trunks at all, but then say Trunks didn't directly fight Black :rofl:

Wasn t understanding Trunks against Zamasu either but I love how all 3 of them got there *** whooped and had to go back to the main time line washed and humbled :lol:

Zamasu not being black and being immortal just went the total opposite of what I was expecting. It seems as though Zamasu wished for all this but then there's more questions now like how did the Zamasu in Trunks' timeline gain disdain for Goku. Very intrigued.
I'm thinking its the same zamazu from goku timeline. He just has access to those time rings and we know at least a couple of those is when Trunks went back in time.

I'm trying to tell you :lol: Going to look at a gif of Trunks and Black clashing multiple times, with Black failing to push Trunks at all, but then say Trunks didn't directly fight Black :rofl:

Dog, Black and Trunks weren't going at it. Trunks just had a good spurt against Black.

There is a reason that Goku rushed Black when he was about to attack Trunks and told him, "Hey, you are my opponent".

It was a 2 on 2. Trunks vs Zamasu. Black vs Goku.

Future Zamasu and Trunks are about equal in power level. The power scaling is off though.

The fact that Trunks did anything besides get absolutely cleaned up is a problem.

Dog, Black and Trunks weren't going at it. Trunks just had a good spurt against Black.

There is a reason that Goku rushed Black when he was about to attack Trunks and told him, "Hey, you are my opponent".

It was a 2 on 2. Trunks vs Zamasu. Black vs Goku.

Future Zamasu and Trunks are about equal in power level. The power scaling is off though.

There's literally a gif on this very page about what i'm talking about :lol: So you're saying they never once clashed at all in spite of that? :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom