Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Dope fight. But Trunks most definitely should have been useless in battle.

I wonder what Zamasau's wish was. And since when can you feel ki through a regular TV?

Yajirobe was the real hero of this episode. :pimp:

My prediction is they murk present day Zamasau before he can do whatever he did to create Black and make himself immortal.

Last edited:
Yo man super about to be GOAT after this episode :pimp:

Um....no.
Not even close.
The amount of disrespect Vegeta had gotten is appalling.
Beat down as a super sayian god and ya regular super sayian son manages to compete toe to toe better than you and uses your finishing move more epically than you?
Fully convince Vegeta is based off of someone who use to **** all the girls Toriyama wanted but could never muster up the courage to approach or something :x :smh:

Dope fight. But Trunks most definitely should have been useless in battle.

I wonder what Zamasau's wish was. And since when can you feel ki through a regular TV?

Yajirobe was the real hero of this episode. :pimp:

It's a GodTV b.
You think a potential GodTuber is going to watch GodTube with a regular TV?
This is why Zamasu doesn't like you disrespectful humans.

His dream was definitely to become immortal.

That final flash was nowhere close to the one Vegeta used against Cell.

Not my video but the latest episode. Not only did he feel kI through the TV it was a video not live stream lol. I'll let folks watch first before u discuss more.

Yooooo that fight scene was Beyond expectations

The animation was gucci!

Black Goku hands down my favorite villain now
He comes in and gets straight to clapping them shoulders
He handed Goku that L with class
In his own body!
Even uses The signature attacks!

Hendrix and that final flash :smokin
My boy gotta come back and save the day
For Mai!
She a rider!

And I think Zamasu wished to be a God
But the evil within him had to come out and take form which resulted in Black Goku

Sent them boys back to the present after that washing

Last edited:
How in the super saiyan blue hell is Trunks battling at a higher level than Vegeta? :stoneface:

At least they gave Vegeta the save, cause Trunks and Kakarot were about to find themselves on Snake Way when Zamasu and Blackarot were powering up that blast.

Episode was fire though :pimp:

Last edited:
What I don't get is how they're going to write a W into this for Goku and Vegeta. They didn't lay a finger on black the power scaling isn't even close currently.

Gotta be fusion no?

Boys got the hands of god laid on them. Im glad they didnt win right off the bat. Made this arc alot more interesting.

Episode is probably the best one they put out so far :smokin

I'm pretty sure if vegeta didn't get surprised by Black Goku energy sword he would've been good money but still took an L And I'm not surprised trunks put up a good fight against Zamasu he did get training from vegeta before he came back tho it still wasn't enough. But if he fought Black he would've instantly lost.

Last edited:
Wasn t understanding Trunks against Zamasu either but I love how all 3 of them got there *** whooped and had to go back to the main time line washed and humbled :lol:

Zamasu not being black and being immortal just went the total opposite of what I was expecting. It seems as though Zamasu wished for all this but then there's more questions now like how did the Zamasu in Trunks' timeline gain disdain for Goku. Very intrigued.

They got washed and sent back washed, like when you see someone get jump and they go home washed up, lump up as a group :lol:

Back
Top Bottom