Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

We're saying what you posted doesn't count as a fight. Simple as that. Lol

One, I didn't post it. Two, that's dumb :lol: Physical blows exchanged, weapons used, struggle takes place, fight. Simple as that.

Like I said yesterday though, excuses for days :rofl:

Last edited:
There's literally a gif on this very page about what i'm talking about :lol: So you're saying they never once clashed at all in spite of that? :rofl:

All the laughing emojis won't cover you.

In DBZ....weaker opponents can sometimes have burst that suprise the much stronger opponent. It's not out the realm to think Trunks just surprised Black for a quick exchange. I never said they didn't clash for a moment.

You're making it seem like they had a whole fight. He got off on him for an exchange or too. Goku jumps in....because he KNOWS Black will wash trunks easily.

Again, that is why Goku interrupts black and says, "Hey, you are my opponent".

There's literally a gif on this very page about what i'm talking about :lol: So you're saying they never once clashed at all in spite of that? :rofl:

All the laughing emojis won't cover you.

In DBZ....weaker opponents can sometimes have burst that suprise the much stronger opponent. It's not out the realm to think Trunks just surprised Black for a quick exchange. I never said they didn't clash for a moment.

You're making it seem like they had a whole fight. He got off on him for an exchange or too. Goku jumps in....because he KNOWS Black will wash trunks easily.

Again, that is why Goku interrupts black and says, "Hey, you are my opponent".

Where am I making it seem like they had some long drawn out conflict? Where has anyone who said they clashed implied that? :lol: Seems more like y'all are just underplaying it with this surprise nonsense. I specifically mentioned that I wouldn't call them equal yesterday, but that Trunks being able to stand with Black even for a few seconds and come out on top is still notable. I really don't know how you can get more direct in terms of fighting than standing in front of someone, having them attack you, and parrying their attacks :lol:

Goku jumps in because he WAS fighting Black beforehand and never lets someone else take over for him if he's still capable of fighting. That's in his basic nature. Trunks in turn jumped in because he saw an opportunity to do so. Also, Trunks knocks Black into the wall, Goku is then shown fighting Zamasu. He then lands right next to Trunks. Black and Zamasu then come to them, with Black facing Goku and Zamasu facing Trunks, with both fights beginning again. At a slightly later point Trunks is busy fighting Zamasu, when Black gets involved and takes a shot at Trunks, knocking his sword out of his hand, which is when Goku comes back in. More than anything it comes off as Goku saying that because Black is getting involved in another fight and about to double team Trunks with Zamasu.

Last edited:
The reach.

I guess if I can get a hit in when two other dudes are fighting each other, I can say I fought someone now.

If you intercede and stop the 2 dudes from fighting each other, thereby putting their fight on hold, and begin clashing with one of them, thereby beginning a new fight, then yeah you just fought somebody son. :lol: And if you manage to hit one person, while he fails to hit you, then you did better in that fight than him :rofl:

Y'all gonna be out here trying to put time limits on fights.

Last edited:
During their fight in the latest episode, yes he did, which is why Black's the one that got knocked into a wall and not Trunks :lol: Doesn't mean Black couldn't do the same to Trunks or worse (And we've seen he has in the past), but he didn't in this episode. :lol: Keep with the usual excuses though.

Last edited:
I'm thinking its the same zamazu from goku timeline. He just has access to those time rings and we know at least a couple of those is when Trunks went back in time.
deff not possible because future zamasu is only wearing 1 green earring and present zamasu is wearing 2 orange earrings

black is probably a saiyan from a different universe i think
Black is Turles?
He's not a saiyan. Dude kept talking about humans, mortals, gods and " this body ".
Black is captain Ginyu?
Bardock byke?
Raditz 
pimp.gif

I'm thinking its the same zamazu from goku timeline. He just has access to those time rings and we know at least a couple of those is when Trunks went back in time.

deff not possible because future zamasu is only wearing 1 green earring and present zamasu is wearing 2 orange earrings
deff possible. How did present zamasu go to the future to see those human-like barbarians? He had to borrow dude's earring. Future zamasu is that dude and gave his other earring to Black so black can travel in time too.

:lol:

The fact that trunks was anything but wiped from existence is completely ridiculous. The fact that he lasted longer in a fight than vegeta did is completely ridiculous. Trunks literally should not have had any chance in this fight. Regardless of catching anyone off gaurd, or surprising anyone or what have you. In order for any that to make sense trunks would have literally had to gain more power than Gohan lost. The fact that a convo like this is even happening is a major problem :lol:

Hold on it makes sense
If we going by the manga logic
Goku said that Trunks was on pair or slightly stronger than him in ss3 form so he switched to ss god for a quick second to get the upper hand

It's like when Gohan had that burst of power when he fought Raditz
Fam was enraged

It's really not that hard to grasp.

Goku had a much longer fight against Beerus and as you guys keep saying 'Beerus is a tree and Goku and Vegeta are like wind' or something like that.

Hold on it makes sense
If we going by the manga logic
Goku said that Trunks was on pair or slightly stronger than him in ss3 form so he switched to ss god for a quick second to get the upper hand

It's like when Gohan had that burst of power when he fought Raditz
Fam was enraged

The gap between SSJ3 and SSB is leagues apart. If it wasn't then godly ki and the form that comes with it would literally be useless. There was no rage boost, zenkai boost haven't happened since cell. There's literally zero plausible explanation why trunks wasn't pulverized.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

Goku had a much longer fight against Beerus and as you guys keep saying 'Beerus is a tree and Goku and Vegeta are like wind' or something like that.

The differences in motive are night and day. Beerus's entire goal was to kill or annilate a super Saiyan God, it was to see how strong it was. After that he then took interest in goku and vegeta because they intrigued him. And he makes that point often and clearly. The exact opposite is the case for black and zamasu. Black has no interest in trunks' potential, no interest in seeing how strong he is, and no interest in keeping a "mortal" alive. He's got 2 goals, which he makes perfectly clear. To test out his powers against goku, and eradicate all mortals. Trunks only falls in one of those categories. He did away with a vastly stronger vegeta quickly because he wasn't "the main course" but decides to fight trunks at a lower level for what reason?

Last edited:
I really think that SSB Vegito or SSB Gogeta would just be overkill for Black and Zamasu. If either is able to fight one of those guys and not get instantly washed then power levels truly are out the window :lol: Though if Black and Zamasu fused we might be on to something, especially if Black, Future Zamasu, and Present Zamasu all fused :nerd:

Not even a power level thing at this point. Just doesn't make sense. They spend a lot of time establishing how strong everyone is just to toss it out the window. Trunks fighting on any level that doesn't end him being swiftly killed is the equivalent of Yamcha lasting exchanging blows with super buu.

Last edited:
Right. This is a leap in power similar to the one Frieza took to go from being trash to stronger than SSB Goku.

Back
Top Bottom