Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Ehh Beerus is strong but he stated he used 70-80 (I forget which) percent of his power when he fought Goku. This was before Goku even went blue.

Rose is probably as strong as Beerus if not stronger.

View media item 2151523

Bingo.

It's been stated, by Whis, that Goku and Vegeta working together as Super Saiyan Blues might be able to equal Beerus. Goku stated that a regular Ki Blast from Beerus would have killed both him and Vegeta. Whis compared the two of them to trees standing next to the castle that is Beerus. SSB Goku couldn't manage to stomp Golden Frieza and needed to wait for Frieza to tire himself out, while Frieza at his best was still scared ******** of Beerus. Both Goku and Hit admitted Beerus and Champa were on another level than them. That line from the film was for the film and the film only. Really it didn't even make sense in terms of the second film, because that would have required SSB to be significantly weaker than SSG.
i mean we are agreeing with each other for the most part except i dont think they are gonna kill beerus off.. :lol:

I don't think it'll actually happen either :lol: At this point I think Beerus is too popular for that if nothing else. That's why they keep having him appear in every arc when his presence really isn't needed.

Last edited:
You're highly over exaggerating gokus power and Doing the opposite to beerus.
I'm just going by what Beerus said to his teacher in confidence.

As far as Champa threatening his own team, he was likely just underestimating Hit.

Black I feel will show he surpasses Hit anyway.

I'm just going by what Beerus said to his teacher in confidence.

As far as Champa threatening his own team, he was likely just underestimating Hit.

Black I feel will show he surpasses Hit anyway.
time doesnt stand still man, circumstances change from episode to episode to episode and arc to arc. and like i said what happened in the movie battle of the gods isnt what the anime is based on. the events of the anime build on what happens in the anime. not the movie.

as far as champa underestimating HIT, if champa can sit and watch the fight between goku and Hit and still underestimate them that says something about how strong champa actually is. hit was shook in his trench coat

Unless you want to say that the anime and the movie contradicts each other, I don't know why you'd keep bringing it up

As far as circumstances change, are you insinuating that Beerus has gotten stronger since he made his comments? I feel his strength is pretty static to me. In the meantime, Goku closed the gap with blue and I feel he'll close it even further (maybe complete) with Rose.

I don't know why you keep bringing up Hit. I already said I feel that Black is a lot stronger than Hit at Super Saiyan Rose. If you want to say you disagree with that, we shall see how things play out in the upcoming episodes..

Last edited:
I get that, but what you are implying is that if this is Goku's turning point in overtaking Beerus in power, that would mean that he will run into obstacles at the tournament that will give him troubles that are also stronger than Beerus.

That would result in Beerus becoming irrelevant and that there will be more common characters too that'll be stronger than gods. Which I don't see happening.

This is exactly what I'm saying that I think will happen lol.

Characters that hold a certain relevance become irrelevant all the time in Dragonball. Don't know why ppl assume that will stop with Beerus.

At one point, Vegeta was scary and he's now a punching bag.

Frieza was scary too and he's a joke as well... etc etc

Majin Buu was a big bad and he's basically a glorified pet for Satan.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I'm saying that I think will happen lol.

Characters that hold a certain relevance become irrelevant all the time in Dragonball. Don't know why ppl assume that will stop with Beerus.

At one point, Vegeta was scary and he's now a punching bag.

Frieza was scary too and he's a joke as well... etc etc

Majin Buu was a big bad and he's basically a glorified pet for Satan.
Except for vegeta, those are all villains. Why would they be relevant after they have been defeated? Beerus has just been introduced and he isn't a villain. They're not gonna make him irrelevant without completing his purpose....I would assume. Besides he beat your boy Goku. They have to get a rematch before he becomes useless. 

Unless you want to say that the anime and the movie contradicts each other, I don't know why you'd keep bringing it up

As far as circumstances change, are you insinuating that Beerus has gotten stronger since he made his comments? I feel his strength is pretty static to me. In the meantime, Goku closed the gap with blue and I feel he'll close it even further (maybe complete) with Rose.

I don't know why you keep bringing up Hit. I already said I feel that Black is a lot stronger than Hit at Super Saiyan Rose. If you want to say you disagree with that, we shall see how things play out in the upcoming episodes..
thats exactly it. the anime and the movies contradict eachother and alot of things didnt even happen in the movies that happen in the anime. For instance, Captain Ginyu is not present in the revival of f movie but he's got a decent roll that span a couple of episodes in the anime. Goku didnt have regenerative powers in battle of the gods but did in the anime. the plots of the movies are based on the same idea but execution for both was different. 

for you to cap beerus at only 30% stronger than regular SSG goku (which a movie only stat) completely contradicts the fact whis said that goku and vegeta in SSB might POSSIBLY be able to beat beerus if they worked together. How does that not contract the cap on power you placed on Him? I havent said that beerus got stronger, Im saying that beerus never at any point had even a ball park range on strength. we just know via the anime hes definitely stronger than goku and vegeta individually and probably stronger than them working together. All we know is that he is weaker than whis and the king of all which again gives us zero frame of reference because we have no idea how strong they are either, just that theyre stronger.

and as for Hit im bringing him up because you seem to have trouble scaling.

so if beerus=champa

and champa > Hit

and Hit > SSB xKaioken Goku

that means champa> ssb x kaioken goku

so beerus> ssb x kaioken goku 

and clearly  ssb x kaioken goku  is well over 30% stronger than regular ssg goku

SO beerus>>>>>>>>>>ssg goku +30%

and thats power scaling in a nutshell

Last edited:
ep 57 was FIRE !!! best episode so far
pimp.gif

Kinda figured out what's going on without the subs but will re-watch just to be sure. I liked the latest episode. No spoilers here.

new episode was dope the fight they put up compared to how they did vegeta dirty :lol:

Last edited:
First that Cabba **** that made absolutely no sense...

Now Trunks is able to somehow contribute in the fight as a regular Super Saiyan in a brawl between Gods where his own godly father was swatted in almost an instant...

The scaling in the show doesn't even make sense anymore. Is ol boy drunk or something?

Last edited:
It's not the scaling. It's their insistence on disrespecting Vegeta.

The weird part is I don't even get the audience theyre playing to since Vegeta is a fan favorite

Nah fam, it's the scaling.

Base Vegeta was somehow = to base Cabba in the tournament, came straight out of dudes mouth.

Vegeta should be able to block Cabba's punches with his pinky finger regardless what state Cabba was in.

Hell Trunks came back and got flexed on by Goku with ease... Yet Trunks is going toe-to-toe with Zamasu and overpowered Rose Black in that short instance...

There is no logic to that whatsoever

If Goku and Vegeta are trees to the castle that is Beerus, Trunks and everyone else should be the insects populating the forest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom