Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Is there a Dragon Ball Kai Boo series overseas? I've never seen the original Boo saga and don't want to slag through the number of episodes it would take to do so. Meanwhile, I've watched 57 episodes of Super. The hypocrisy.

Zamas is sort of like Freeza with the disdain for some races. But his is more from the perspective of a God who feels the creation has no redeeming qualities. Just wish the old Immortality wish didn't pop up again (Saiyan Saga, Namek Saga, etc). So is there no God above all that would be upset that Zamas is destroying their creation?

Is there a Dragon Ball Kai Boo series overseas? I've never seen the original Boo saga and don't want to slag through the number of episodes it would take to do so. Meanwhile, I've watched 57 episodes of Super. The hypocrisy.

Zamas is sort of like Freeza with the disdain for some races. But his is more from the perspective of a God who feels the creation has no redeeming qualities. Just wish the old Immortality wish didn't pop up again (Saiyan Saga, Namek Saga, etc). So is there no God above all that would be upset that Zamas is destroying their creation?

http://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Kai-2014

Kai is garbage you shouldnt watch that crap, they have cutted all the fillers out
mean.gif
better you take your time to watch the original DBZ

Kai is more true (or closer) to the manga as far as i understand. Personally, i enjoyed it the last time i binge watch it

I've never watched DBZ Kai in its entirety. Might one day, but... I'm a sucker for the OG

Kai is garbage you shouldnt watch that crap, they have cutted all the fillers out :smh: better you take your time to watch the original DBZ

giphy.gif

That's a bad thing??

To be fair, while fillers are infamous for being lower in quality than the stuff being adapted from the source material, DBZ as a series actually has some fairly good ones. The Otherworld Tournament Saga is easily one of the best filler arcs ever made.

Not to say that it's exclusion somehow makes Kai bad though.

Piccolo fathering Gokus son Saga >

Goku and Piccolo get their drivers license saga >

Krillin getting the yambs saga >

Ya'll always sleeping on fillers. All ya'll want to watch are fight scenes

Vegeta and Piccolo are more efficient as a team tho

tumblr_ncl0wmfDKu1r72ht7o1_500.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] The Disrespect!!!

Kai is garbage you shouldnt watch that crap, they have cutted all the fillers out
mean.gif
better you take your time to watch the original DBZ
Since when has cutting filler been a bad thing? 
laugh.gif

To be fair, while fillers are infamous for being lower in quality than the stuff being adapted from the source material, DBZ as a series actually has some fairly good ones. The Otherworld Tournament Saga is easily one of the best filler arcs ever made.

That arc was cool, but everything else wasn't. Especially the filler up until the end of the cell saga. If Kai had the english voice acting with the US broadcast music, I would say it's better than Z...up until after the cell games. 
eyes.gif

Kai is garbage you shouldnt watch that crap, they have cutted all the fillers out :smh: better you take your time to watch the original DBZ
Since when has cutting filler been a bad thing? :lol:

That arc was cool, but everything else wasn't. Especially the filler up until the end of the cell saga. If Kai had the english voice acting with the US broadcast music, I would say it's better than Z...up until after the cell games. :rolleyes

I enjoyed the Garlic Jr. Saga. Wasn't the best in the series or anything, but it was decent and I especially liked the idea of Gohan and the others having to solve a major problem without the aid of Goku.

Last edited:
Thinking about it, the fight with Android 19 was probably foreshadowing to Goku's poor planning skills later leading into the Cell Games. This ***** really went off to a major fight without taking his medicine, after Trunks specifically came back to the past to give him said medicine :smh:

Thinking about it, the fight with Android 19 was probably foreshadowing to Goku's poor planning skills later leading into the Cell Games. This ***** really went off to a major fight without taking his medicine, after Trunks specifically came back to the past to give him said medicine :smh:

It's a medicine tho not a vaccine. You can't go around taking meds without feeling any symptoms first. They didn't know when is it going to happen. They could've brought the medicine with them tho but it gave yamcha something to do to fly him back home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom