Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Karma.

That's why Goku is the goat now and Piccolo is just a glorified babysitter and Vegeta is a punching bag.

tumblr_lyh0lg13bM1qfbz1so1_500.gif

Thinking about it, the fight with Android 19 was probably foreshadowing to Goku's poor planning skills later leading into the Cell Games. This ***** really went off to a major fight without taking his medicine, after Trunks specifically came back to the past to give him said medicine :smh:

It's a medicine tho not a vaccine. You can't go around taking meds without feeling any symptoms first. They didn't know when is it going to happen. They could've brought the medicine with them tho but it gave yamcha something to do to fly him back home :lol:

Everyone expected him to take it beforehand though

View media item 2158484
View media item 2158485
It's your logic that apparently got Goku ****** up in the first place :lol: But yeah, bad move on his part just assuming that he'd be good and not taking the medicine with him wherever he went. Really defeats the purpose of Trunks coming back at all.

These ******* were out here really trying to act surprised that the boy from the future was 100% right about this heart **** :lol:

Last edited:
Did trunks ever mentioned to take the medicine before hand?

Why would he take the medicine if he's healthy? if he took it and then the disease happened a few months later then he's ****** :lol:

If they ever said he felt the heart virus before the androids came but still didn't take the meds, then he stupid for that

Last edited:
If Beerus dies when the Kaioshin does, why was he just chillin in the cut when Majin Buu killed 4 of the 5 reigning Kaioshins?

If Beerus dies when the Kaioshin does, why was he just chillin in the cut when Majin Buu killed 4 of the 5 reigning Kaioshins?

Was just talking with someone about that earlier today. Makes him look dumb as hell. And assuming that he was sleeping during then, it makes Whis look just as dumb for not either waking him or not going to help out. Really Beerus should be worried as ****, because Supreme Kai is trash and always has been.

View media item 2159651
Son couldn't do a damn thing to save a single one of his friends :smh: Had no problem stepping up once they were gone and taking over as the only Supreme Kai though :smh: Then wants to show up on Earth later in order to talk down to Goku and the others and act all wise and ****, as if he's capable of doing something. Every single one of the Saiyans, as much as they all messed up, was more useful in the Buu Saga than he was. Dude is easily one of the worst characters in the franchise.

Last edited:
I think at this point you should just consider the Super continuity sort of an alternate continuity to the DBZ continuity

There's multiple universes anyway..

Supreme kai is trash b. The only entertaining part of him in dbz was when HE was so shocked how strong the saiyans when they were fighting babidis men

Was just talking with someone about that earlier today. Makes him look dumb as hell. And assuming that he was sleeping during then, it makes Whis look just as dumb for not either waking him or not going to help out. Really Beerus should be worried as ****, because Supreme Kai is trash and always has been.

You're posting from the perspective of the theoretical decisions made by the characters who hadn't been created yet, I'm posting from the perspective of the writers who don't give a damn about the established continuity and just make stupid **** up

GT was better. The story took off right where DBZ ended and super sayin IV was all the way lit. Series ending with the juniors wasn't half bad either

No dragon ball next week

and I think I finally figured out why Zamasu and Black have similar KI

Zamasu wants to be a God

God took Adams Rib and made Eve

What if Zamasu took a piece of his Rib and Made Goku black?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom