Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Son, just start thinking of it as a Sunday series already; you do this every week :lol:
I have used that thought process from the beginning. :lol: DB Super Sunday b.
No dragon ball next week
and I think I finally figured out why Zamasu and Black have similar KI

Zamasu wants to be a God
God took Adams Rib and made Eve

What if Zamasu took a piece of his Rib and Made Goku black?

:nerd:
View media item 2162201

GT was better. The story took off right where DBZ ended and super sayin IV was all the way lit. Series ending with the juniors wasn't half bad either

I'd say the start of both GT and Super are about even. Z ended with a 10 year timeskip after the Buu Saga, after which there was another timeskip between Z and GT, during which Goku and Uub trained. So that's a good deal of time where you just have to assume nothing of consequence happened. Super then starts after a short timeskip since Kid Buu was defeated, with Earth at peace and all, before Beerus shows up. Only real difference to me is that with GT, you get Uub. Super still comes off as a natural progression for where things were, just at the end of the Buu Saga instead of at the end of the series. Really the start of Super seems like something that probably happened before GT anyways (Not counting Beerus of course).

Agreed on Super Saiyan 4, still think it's better than Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue.

SS4 is one of the few things I like about GT however, with others being the music and animation. The story itself was far from perfect. Though that also applies to Super I suppose.

Last edited:
LOL at SSJ4 being > Anything. Absolute garbage. Little kid turns into a grown man before our eyes and rather than explain that, they just made it happen off screen everytime.

I dont get why Gowasu is lying about Zamasu. He knows dude is not convinced of anything.

Last edited:
Crazy b. ssj4 makes more sense than this red,blue, rose haired nonsense we're currently watching on a weekly basis.
ssj4 brought it back to da origin with da power of da great ape in a humanized body. Plus it looks way better than some anorexic Goku with red hair.

:wow: never knew Gohan and brolly got ssj4 upgrades.

Last edited:
Crazy b. ssj4 makes more sense than this red,blue, rose haired nonsense we're currently watching on a weekly basis.
ssj4 brought it back to da origin with da power of da great ape in a humanized body. Plus it looks way better than some anorexic Goku with red hair.

Exactly, this all the way, man they lost all creativity SS4 is one of the dopest transformations, looking back dudes exercised no types of creativity after SS1

Like wth where they thinking of SS2 and SS3, now they just changing the color of hair, pretty soon he's gonna have a form for every color of the rainbow, and SS4 is lit cause it's more than just a different hair style, it's a whole body transformation

Gohan never got a SS4 form you gotta be full saiyan to achieve it I think that was mentioned

Last edited:
Like how he magically gains new pants and basically a whole new outfit out of nowhere? Nah I'm not rocking with that nonsense.

Everyone is talking about SSJ4 versus the god forms. But not talking about today's episode? Was it not good? Did the subs not come out yet?

Like how he magically gains new pants and basically a whole new outfit out of nowhere? Nah I'm not rocking with that nonsense.

Are we actually talking about outfits? :lol:

Not the form, not the form or how feasible it seems but outfits?

Last edited:
Exactly, this all the way, man they lost all creativity SS4 is one of the dopest transformations, looking back dudes exercised no types of creativity after SS1

Like wth where they thinking of SS2 and SS3, now they just changing the color of hair, pretty soon he's gonna have a form for every color of the rainbow, and SS4 is lit cause it's more than just a different hair style, it's a whole body transformation

Gohan never got a SS4 form you gotta be full saiyan to achieve it I think that was mentioned

According to the dragon wiki he and broly some how got it it in one of the video games, heros or something like that.

Everyone is talking about SSJ4 versus the god forms. But not talking about today's episode? Was it not good? Did the subs not come out yet?

Subs been out for a few hours, nothing really :wow: happened. Was like a 5/8.

That's a part of it not being feasible.... Not to mention the little kid turning into a grown man with no explanation.

That's a part of it not being feasible.... Not to mention the little kid turning into a grown man with no explanation.

Man piccolo once pointed a beam at Gohan and changed his whole outfit, apparently there's no bound to the their powers, and the only explanation given for a boy turning into a man was that the power of SS4 was so great it broke the wish, whether that's good enough for you is to be discussed but that's what they gave

:wow: never knew Gohan and brolly got ssj4 upgrades.

Exactly. The clothes magically changing and the kid turning into an adult were both out there, but if we're just talking actual looks and how the transformation itself comes about? SS4>>SSB and SSG any day of the week. SS4 is as if the Super Saiyan states are coming full circle, directly tapping into the first forms from the original series and an aspect of the Saiyans that is a part of their basic evolution. SSG is just some random **** about rituals and Saiyans becoming Gods :rolleyes

Last edited:
59 Straight weeks of filler

I REALLY don't understand Gowasu telling them that Zamasu now has a clear mind. What in the world did I miss :smh:

This show also doesn't make any sense with time travel. Sht is outta wack man.

I'll keep watching. New DBZ content is dope. But they are leaving ALOT to be desired. :smh:

I peaked at the spoilers. Sigh. Hopefully I forget like Gowasu.

And smh at Goku leaving the Senzu beans in the bathroom. The show has turned into a crime stake out show lol. Gowasu out here with a wire tap.

Last edited:
So Goku leaves the beans in the bathroom

Gets his cheeks clapped like a magic city stripper
And then within the first 5 minutes of recovery
He insists on going back to get another round in

No plan at all

And this guy is earths greatest fighter

Gowasu put up them death flags

Meh, their version of theoretical time travel is weird.  So anything they do now won't change Future Trunks' timeline.  Even if they stop Zamasu from killing kaioshin.  They could even just hold one of the super dragon balls.  It's not that difficult to stop Zamasu from becoming future zamasu because they already know what he plans on doing.

If they have to fight them again, they could go back to the future around the same time they went back to the future and have 2 Gokus, 2 Vegetas, and 2 Trunks.  Although I don't know what good that'll do.

Time travel is a difficult genre to get right, i don't like Dragon Ball's take on it though. So far..

Well that was always the case, beacuse nothing Trunks did from the jump, back during the Android Saga, changed his timeline in any way. The only timeline they can ever really change is the main one, based on similarities to the future one. Like they were better prepared for the arrival of the Androids and Goku's heart problems because of the knowledge Trunks gave them. Because they know Zamasu is evil in Trunks timeline, they could logically do something to prevent that exact scenario from playing out in theirs.

Back
Top Bottom