Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So if they killed Zamasau right now in the present would him and Blackarot disappear from Trunk's timeline?

So if they killed Zamasau right now in the present would him and Blackarot disappear from Trunk's timeline?

Nothing that happens in one time line effects what happens in another. Unless people start crossing from one to the other.

Think of time lines like alternate universes.

Last edited:

The only way any alteration could be made, is if Future Zamasu is a Future version of Present Zamasu, as in Present Zamasu used the time ring to travel to Future Trunks timeline, and not just the Zamasu that was always in that timeline. In that case, if Present Zamasu were killed or change it should change Future Zamasu...I think :lol:

Because like Future Trunks isn't a Future version of Present Trunks any longer. He's his own separate version of Trunks. They have zero connection. The Future version of Present Trunks is the guy that shows up in the final episode of Z.

Last edited:
Which is exactly why I don't understand Mai in future trunks' time. She realistically should be bulma's age or older in the future timeline.

Both Bulma and Mai should look way older than they do. Mai especially however, since she was already a grown woman way back in Dragon Ball :lol: Her looking like she does in Trunks' timeline doesn't make a lick of sense. Need to give her that GT treatment

View media item 2162728
Really his timeline probably isn't too far off from GT's in terms of years anyways.

You guys have to remember, if Mai is a child in the current timeline, she will only be as old a Future trunks in the future. She was turned into a child by the dragon balls.

You guys have to remember, if Mai is a child in the current timeline, she will only be as old a Future trunks in the future. She was turned into a child by the dragon balls.
You have to remember, Mai is only a child because of events that took place in Goku present timeline, completely separate from future Trunks' timeline.  She never would've became a child again.

Also remember that trunks' future and the main time lines present are not linked. Mai could be turned into a child 50 different times in the main timeline and it would still have zero bearing on trunks future. the only way for Mai's current youth to factor into future Mai's age is if pilaf and gang made the wish for youth before the time lines diverged. Meaning they would have had to have wished for youth before trunks came from the future to warn about the androids. Either that or the pilaf gang in trunks' timeline acquired youth someother way.

Last edited:
Even then it wouldn't make sense, because if they'd made the wish to be younger before Future Trunks came back then they should still all be teenagers by now in the Main Timeline, since that was over 10 years ago. So Present Mai should be looking closer to how she looked back in Dragon Ball by now, if that were the case.

Let's just call it what it is, a plot hole :lol:

Last edited:
If that video is accurate then all the time line videos are completely out the window.

Dude butchered the time line theory and possibly misunderstood the translations. The way I see it, with dbz time travel in context, killing present zamasu makes the main time lines future safe. Which could be what they're talking about.

You have to remember, Mai is only a child because of events that took place in Goku present timeline, completely separate from future Trunks' timeline.  She never would've became a child again.

Also remember that trunks' future and the main time lines present are not linked. Mai could be turned into a child 50 different times in the main timeline and it would still have zero bearing on trunks future. the only way for Mai's current youth to factor into future Mai's age is if pilaf and gang made the wish for youth before the time lines diverged. Meaning they would have had to have wished for youth before trunks came from the future to warn about the androids. Either that or the pilaf gang in trunks' timeline acquired youth someother way.

Guys guys. You have to remember...

This is DBZ...

I'm just going by the logic that they're giving us.

Last edited:
:lol: you absolutely right.

Same way the earth dragonballs are timed for a year but that makes sense due to the sun. But the super dragonballs being timed a year in space makes no sense........ What is space rotating for anyone could know is a year? But yes is dragon ball and you need to ignore and just watch the show. Lol.

Who else is bothered by Beerus' and Whis' high level of involvement in this. Why do they even care? This should be minor to them.

Who else is bothered by Beerus' and Whis' high level of involvement in this. Why do they even care? This should be minor to them.

They care because Zamasu wants to eliminate all mortals in the universe. That is a big issue that even Zeno will get involved. Especially that he is using the super dragon balls.

Last edited:

i dont think theres too many evil people out there as powerful as black so i can see why they would be considered

They care because Zamasu wants to eliminate all mortals in the universe. That is a big issue that even Zeno will get involved.

and there isnt too many evil people out there as strong as black either so i could see why they would be concerned :lol:

They care because Zamasu wants to eliminate all mortals in the universe. That is a big issue that even Zeno will get involved. Especially that he is using the super dragon balls.
They just got wind of this plan though, they're cared about this since the get go when Trunks came back. Its weird that the all powerful Gods are overly concerned about the affairs of two people.

Beerus better just end this all himself since he's beyond involved.

i dont think theres too many evil people out there as powerful as black so i can see why they would be considered
They're both more powerful than him and could end him in an instant though. 

They just got wind of this plan though, they're cared about this since the get go when Trunks came back. Its weird that the all powerful Gods are overly concerned about the affairs of two people.

Beerus better just end this all himself since he's beyond involved.

They're both more powerful than him and could end him in an instant though. 

Maybe Whis. Idk about Beerus doing it instantly.

You got some strange dude coming into their universe and flexin' on their smart guy and stealing their dragon balls, Champa should be involved too, but i get what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom