Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Repost of the TFS doing that Cell scene in Kai.
laugh.gif

Why didn't it air again? Toei hating?
Definitely Toei hating.........TFS nor Toei will confirm it, but there is no denial, everyone in the fandom knows that Toei don't want internet folk ******* with they money

Lmfao.

I didn't care for TFS at first but its grew on me.
I would have the videos running at work while doing my stuff and they're good at what they do haha

That finisher Goku used had me pumped

Goku was always the villain 

Giving Freezia Energy

Giving Cell a sensu bean

Waking Majin Buu

Even in Dragon Ball

So the tournament is now a 48 minute battle royale of 80 fighters?!  And they NERFED flying from the tournament?!!

MY GOD........
eek.gif

Last edited:
this ***** goku was like, "come at me bro" to the rest of the universes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they gon gang up on him and give him a piece of their mind in the fight

Art was looking rough at times this week, and the effects they lay on top weren't doing anything to hide it. Mad goofy looking faces :lol:

I love that the whole premise of the tournament blindsided us.

This arc is bound to be shorter than expected, even including whatever inevitably branches off from the fight itself. Unless they drag it out. Please don't drag it out.

No one gave Goku a chance to say that Zen-Oh was going to do some spring cleaning on the universes regardless :lol:

No episode next week.

Last edited:
Royal Rumber is gonna be NUTs lol

This is an interesting narrative on goku tho. Showing that he's way less Superman than how he used to be portrayed lol

Goku going to do something ridiculous like wish Black back if he wins the tournament because that would be his only challenge at that point lol.

roll.gif
Goku. ZERO comprehension of the situation at hand. IDK how he survives past the first five minutes, everyone will be out to get him specifically.

Seven is going to win and they'll wish all the other universes back. Its fine, but this Goku villain angle is great.

When everyone got shook of SSB though

Last edited:
Toppo vs. Goku should be 
smokin.gif

This tournament gonna be DBZS Smash Bros Edition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom