Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Bergamo was trash. Everyone from their universe probably is. They're definitely getting erased.

Love how this tournament is the weakest universes and the gods see goku go SSB and say "a power that rivals the gods"

This tournament is going to be great

This is horse ****. Toriyama just forgot to draw the damn tails

And Goten/Trunks' power levels at age 7/8 are just an example of the terrible power scaling.

Goten and Trunks at age 7/8 are several thousand orders of magnitude stronger than Gohan was at that age, Gohan at age 7 would be a god compared to Goku at age 7.

Are they still dealing with power levels? :lol:

They really ****** themselves with scouters imo. It was cool to know the actual figures in the early sagas but as soon as dudes started popping scouters everybody had to start guessing.

Power levels are gone but from what we've seen or heard it's pretty easy to surmise the power scaling.

Zeno
Grand Priest
Vados
Whis
Beerus
Champa
Goku
Vegeta
Future Trunks
Buu
Gohan
Trunks
Goten
Picollo
Krillin

Edit.

Not sure where I'd put Ssb Vegito or Ssj3 Gotenks

Last edited:
I think the Universe Mortal Ratings aren't based on strength, after this last episode

Bergamo seemed to be saying that although he's from the universe with the least morals,
Goku is the ultimate scum and below their own filthy Universe 9's level

The 4 Universes that are spared from the tournament were sort
of bragging, "As Gods, we did our job," which I took to mean that
they've kept their respective universes tidy and the mortals that
inhabit them, on average, are better individuals than the 8 competing
universes' beings

Trunks and Goten are stronger than Picollo and 18?

I put any Super Saiyan over Picollo. Picollo been outclassed a long time ago. His only redeeming quality is his battle sense. But as far as power, he ain there.

18 to me is harder to pin down because we haven't seen her fighting. But my line of reasoning stems from her now being human. I made the assumption that because of that she's probably not as strong as she was when she was an Android because her energy never decreased.

Future Trunks stronger than Buu? Eh...

With his new form? Absolutely. He was able to go toe to toe with Black. Who I think we can agree is stronger than Buu.

That was a great episode

DBS ROYAL RUMBLE 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

The Universe turning on Goku.

HEEL GOKU 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

I put any Super Saiyan over Picollo. Picollo been outclassed a long time ago. His only redeeming quality is his battle sense. But as far as power, he ain there.

It took Goku going Super Saiyan to defeat Frieza
Piccolo was fighting well against Cell(1st form)
We have to figure out if Cell (1st form) is stronger than Frieza

Frost vs Piccolo

Frost said that if Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon would have hit him,
he would have been finished.

I think Frost is stronger than Perfect Cell— who was defeated by Super Saiyan 2 Gohan

Which would mean... Piccolo > Frost > Perfect Cell

Perfect Cell > Super Saiyan 1 = Goten & Trunks

thus,

Piccolo > SSJ1 (Goten & Trunks)

18 to me is harder to pin down because we haven't seen her fighting. But my line of reasoning stems from her now being human. I made the assumption that because of that she's probably not as strong as she was when she was an Android because her energy never decreased.
With his new form? Absolutely. He was able to go toe to toe with Black. Who I think we can agree is stronger than Buu.
Picollo went toe to toe with Android 17 who was way stronger than super saiyan Goku and Vegeta at the time. Can only assume he's gotten stronger since so I put him above 18.

Master Roshi•Krillin•Tien
are in the tournament though
and although Goten & Trunks are obviously stronger than them, they won't be in the tournament

This tournament is about wits and battle strategies too...
and Goten & Trunks are immature af. They also don't have a lot
of fighting experience.

What makes you think Black is stronger than Buu? Or that Buu cant go toe-to-toe with him? Trunks has never had Black on the ropes even with his power up.

Maybe because Black washed SSB Goku and Vegeta who are more superior while Buu couldn't even beat Goku in his normal phase with a spirit bomb.

Future Trunks is absolutely stronger than buu. Based off the simple fact that buu has had no reason to get stronger or train since him and evil buu split. Which means that this buu right now isn't even as strong as he was when he first woke up to begin with. Until we get some on screen/manga confirmation that buu has or had been training there's no reason to believe that he's any stronger than he was when he split with evil buu and got beat by him. If trunks in ssj2 = current ssj3 goku, and buu was weaker than ssj3 goku back then there's no way buu is even in the same stratosphere of power. And that's not even including trunks new form.

As for the power rankings piccolo and 18 are above goten and trunks and gotenks would rank under vegeta and future trunks but above buu.

What makes you think Black is stronger than Buu? Or that Buu cant go toe-to-toe with him? Trunks has never had Black on the ropes even with his power up.

Maybe because Black washed SSB Goku and Vegeta who are more superior while Buu couldn't even beat Goku in his normal phase with a spirit bomb.

So Future Trunks is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta?

Future Trunks is absolutely stronger than buu. Based off the simple fact that buu has had no reason to get stronger or train since him and evil buu split. Which means that this buu right now isn't even as strong as he was when he first woke up to begin with. Until we get some on screen/manga confirmation that buu has or had been training there's no reason to believe that he's any stronger than he was when he split with evil buu and got beat by him. If trunks in ssj2 = current ssj3 goku, and buu was weaker than ssj3 goku back then there's no way buu is even in the same stratosphere of power. And that's not even including trunks new form.

There's no reason to assume that he isn't. You can't say you don't have info, but claim one thing and dismiss the other.

Buu sits around and and eats all day. That's a safe assumption. Who's gonna train him? Mr Satan

So Future Trunks is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta?

There's no reason to assume that he isn't. You can't say you don't have info, but claim one thing and dismiss the other.

Context matters. Nothing about buu's character or personality allows you to assume that he's doing anything other than what he's always on screen doing. The same way we can assume piccolo is always training because that's his character/personality. Buu has never been seen to care about fighting unless he's angry or protecting Hercule.

I can see how this is going to turn out

If all the universes go after Goku 

Then I can see One Universe wanting credit for the kill so they end up going at each other to fight Goku

No Flying

No Killing

No Weapons 

I'm ready for the next DBZ game

I need this type of fighting style to come into play

Online teams would be Lit!

Roshi to be the last man standing

I feel like Universe 7 is not gonna win the tournament. However,
The Zenos love Goku so much that they refuse to wipe U7 out
Winner of the tournament wishes the Zenos to be erased

man there's no predicting what's gonna happen, they keep
pulling out stuff we're not expecting at all in the plot.

sad that there's no dragon ball next week [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

:rofl: Goku. ZERO comprehension of the situation at hand. IDK how he survives past the first five minutes, everyone will be out to get him specifically.

Seven is going to win and they'll wish all the other universes back. Its fine, but this Goku villain angle is great.

When everyone got shook of SSB though

This!

This is a pretty refreshing angle on Goku

And dude doesn't even give a damn told all the universes to come at him :lol:

Dude puts fighting over everything lol Saiyan to a fault

And the gods being shook at SSB was definitely a cool moment to me too especially that it happened after everyone was like "why zeno and GP disregarding this dudes insolence"

Back
Top Bottom