Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

ToP washed. Ive said it before but people here said just chill they just tryna show the other fighters from other universe.

Now we have Ribrianne in there instead of Hit or Cabba or even Frost :angry:

Theres no threat in there except for Jiren. Hit/Vegeta fight should have happen. Frieza and Frost couldve expanded a bit more.

There's still damn near half the tournament left

Why is y'all buggin'?

The same people wanted all the main fights as soon as the TOP started :lol:

Cabba, Hit, & Frost all had MULTIPLE moments of shine but some of y'all keep expecting them to get the main character treatment for some reason :lol:

That new title is so inexplicable
but this basically means they got it right on the FIRST try since the fusion dance lasts 30 minutes

Exactly. I was already feeling some type of way about Caulifla possibly hitting ssj3 next week. This is all the way jacked up. It'll look cool I'm sure, but come on.

Why is y'all buggin'?

Cabba, Hit, & Frost all had MULTIPLE moments of shine but some of y'all keep expecting them to get the main character treatment for some reason :lol:

I've enjoyed the ToP so far, but there have been some head scratching decisions made in the writing department. Ribrianne still being in is one of them. How Caulifla re-learned ssj2, and team leader Gohan being more useless than Roshi.

I've enjoyed the ToP so far, but there have been some head scratching decisions made in the writing department. Ribrianne still being in is one of them. How Caulifla re-learned ssj2, and team leader Gohan being more useless than Roshi.
I stopped watching Dragon Ball Super as a critic long ago

You start enjoying it more when you're just trying to enjoy it :lol:

Why is y'all buggin'?

Yea i wish the main fights happened early. Those 3 main fighters from U6 > remaining fighters except Jiren and Toppo.

Lets be honest. We just waiting for da gawd to heal up for the rematch anyway

Goku has been fighting but he hasn’t been meditating.

Unlike Vegeta demolishing the TC twice, off of meditating and energy.

Look what Jiren, meditating.

But it’s DB, can’t analyze too deep.

I doubt Goku & Vegeta will fuse, and I don't think Jiren will be defeated in combat. Perhaps defeated in tactics (Universe with most survivors wins), but not in combat.

I wonder what Jiren wants to wish for.

one of the androids can literally dig a hole and hide there till the tournament is finish. Outside of Jiren.. Goku, Vegeta, Frieza and Gohan is more than enough to eliminate everyone and hold off Jiren till times up

Thats W right there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom