Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Last time we saw the Androids they were chilling on rocks looking like Hollister models.

Washed. It's all good, as long as the Prince keeps racking up W's they dont have to do anything.

Loppo getting ready to catch that Black vs Prince round 2 savagery

Vegeta has struck my curiosity.
My boy is unphased at Ultra instinct Goku and saw him and Jiren’s movements.

Last time we saw the Androids they were chilling on rocks looking like Hollister models.

Washed. It's all good, as long as the Prince keeps racking up W's they dont have to do anything.

Loppo getting ready to catch that Black vs Prince round 2 savagery
Washed? They've both crushed the building. Other fighters scared to step up to them.

But didn't Vegeta still lose in the end? lol

We talking about the manga or the anime? Manga is my canon and there was no Trunks in the manga fight, Vegeta gave him that work all the way until fusion.

Washed? They've both crushed the building. Other fighters scared to step up to them.

Nah. Strong enough to not be an easy W, weak enough to be ignored.

Washed

Boys coming with the alternative facts to deny the respect the Prince deserves

I wouldn't be surprised if Vegeta had something up his sleeve..
Dude is a little too calm for his character rn lol

You on something if you think Vegeta ain’t gonna send Toppo AND Dispo’s bum asses over the edge

Guarantee you it’s gonna turn into a 2 on 1 vs Vegeta and he still gon’ come out on top

I wish they didnt have to do goku vs U6 saiyans and show us more toppo/vegeta fight or even toppo/dyspo vs vegeta

They're talking about post-time chamber prince of saiyan Vegeta not the warm-up Vegeta
my bad the Ls hard to keep up with.. post chamber vegeta who got dropped with the LoA then goku had to step in with the god KHH :lol:

Back
Top Bottom