Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm cool with the U6 Saiyans

Kale is my lil baby

Caulifla is whatevs but cool to me

I see Cabba as my son

^^ Yeah but he was stronger than Goku and Vegeta at that time, so I wouldn't say he was "washed", but dude is a straight up bum right now. Dude is a half saiyan.... seeing Cauliflower and Kale being this strong should get him a little bit excited

eh
he lost though so.........
:stoneface:
Vegeta-Breaks-Down-Crying-On-Dragon-Ball-Z-In-Emotional-Scene.gif

Even with the writers hating him, even with the possibility of permanent death, my mans Vegeta still did what was necessary to save universe 7.

This is why he's the goat, dude really came out the mud to etch his way into DB history and no one did my mans any favors.
If we being real, this couldve been avoided if he didnt let his pride of being the best allow him to get controlled lol :rolleyes

Vegeta always has his Saiyan Pride moments that happen before an L. Frieza, Cell, Buu. Never fails lol

If we being real, this couldve been avoided if he didnt let his pride of being the best allow him to get controlled lol :rolleyes

Vegeta always has his Saiyan Pride moments that happen before an L. Frieza, Cell, Buu. Never fails lol

Because the writers hate him, they even admit to disabling him with "Saiyan Pride" while putting him in situations where he gets smacked down.

It took fans constantly voting him higher in popularity than Goku to make him stick around and stay present in the story.

Just another reason why he's the GOAT

Because the writers hate him, they even admit to disabling him with "Saiyan Pride" while putting him in situations where he gets smacked down.

It took fans constantly voting him higher in popularity than Goku to make him stick around and stay present in the story.

Just another reason why he's the GOAT
Only reason they keep doing Vegeta dirty too is just for the sake of Goku being the main character :sick:

Vegeta has all the means and in certain instances theres absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be stronger than Goku but we already know the deal at this point

They treat Vegeta the same way Nintendo treats Luigi :smh:

I was wondering why Sabat changed his voice for super.

Probably heard on the voice box to do it like in the Z days

Only reason they keep doing Vegeta dirty too is just for the sake of Goku being the main character :sick:

Vegeta has all the means and in certain instances theres absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be stronger than Goku but we already know the deal at this point

They treat Vegeta the same way Nintendo treats Luigi :smh:

Major reason why I prefer the manga over the anime. Kaioken stacking on Blue is absolute cheese but the manga develops Goku and Vegeta in unique ways..

Goku internalizes all of the ki of SSB for a huge temporary power boost to outbrawl his opponents.
Vegeta masterfully swaps between SSB and SSG to drastically preserve stamina and outlast his opponents.

The only thing that can close the broken kaioken gap in the anime is Vegeta achieving a new form first, which aint happenin

That's facts no question mark needed.

I blame Toei for the animes bad writing tho

Can you guys just be happy that DBS at least gave him SSB? He's also in line to get the UI too. He will probably be equal to kakarot when Super is all said and done.

He's the 3rd strongest in Z and a certified bum in Z movies.

Without Super, dude is stuck being that dude who has " good character development "

Back
Top Bottom