Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Both zenos mimicking Rozies attack :lol:

Vegeta trying UI only to resort to saying **** it, I’ll just whoop this guys *** the normal way :lol:

According to the recent Toriyama interview, being a Super Saiyan really does come down to genetics and temperment.

For all those jabroni's trying to use Goten and Trunks as their scapegoat to explain the tomfoolery of Universe 6 Saiyans and downplay the U7 Saiyan's godly heritage... I just have this to say:

According to the recent Toriyama interview, being a Super Saiyan really does come down to genetics and temperment.

For all those jabroni's trying to use Goten and Trunks as their scapegoat to explain the tomfoolery of Universe 6 Saiyans and downplay the U7 Saiyan's godly heritage... I just have this to say:

Dont be surprised if Toriyama says something that totally contradicts what was said in that interview

Reactions: OTG
I don't care what none of y'all say
Kid Buu is the GOAT Dragon Ball villain
These combos looks INSSAAAAAANNNEEEE
Too hype for this game on the Switch :pimp:

Seems like all the villains to me are more interesting to play as
Frieza cell kid buu

Yo, if this how he gets eliminated...lawd have mercy :lol:

B9FEE887-D005-4762-857F-6F6FD8B6C36A.jpeg

Champa. A true sibling to the very end. :lol:
I kinda feel for beerus knowing that his brother is gone. All he wanted was for Champa to say something in the end there.

Y'all know damn well Vegeta isn't about to get bodied by some fighters that look like Pokemon.

Y'all didn't peep the lowkey foreshadowing they had focusing on Vegeta those final frames of the episode?

Attack Ultimate Instinct soon come. I got faith in the prince.

Episode was weak!
Universe 6 need a better way to go out!
Vegeta bout to rock everyone left!
Was hoping Hit was still in guess not!

another meh episode

half the tournament is over and we havent seen vegeta or frieza in action :smh:

getting mad tired of goku

So Jiren just gonna wake up and not do anything lol

Hoping he challenges frieza or something.

Gohan the universe destroyer :pimp:

High key disappointed because I thought I was gonna get a kiss between Caulifla and Kale before they were erased forever :lol:

Im surprised everyone didn't like the episode though, I have few if any complaints.

I hated the presentation of the characters but U2 had a good send off.
The U6 Namekians were well written and U6 also had a decent send off.

I've thrown mad shade at Gohan but mans was undeniably putting in work I wont call him Lohan anymore.

IMHO I feel like this was an all-around good episode for character development.

I was just about to write up a similar post.

The art irked me at times as usual, but I thought the episode had a few moments of humor, a couple of cool attacks/well-directed action, and solid character interactions. I dug it.

Back
Top Bottom