Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This episode was great because it got rid of U2. U2 got way too much camera time.

That's part of my issue with the U2 characters, it was obvious Toei management was milking them for merch sales but in the end it feels like the writers gave them the best send-off they could.

I can't be mad at it.

I liked the episode. Especially the moment when Gohan jumped in front to block his dad from being hit (like when Piccolo jumped in front of Gohan during the Napa fight)

I know y’all some Gohan haters but he did his thing fighting one against two

The episode was dope. 17 and 18 are still my favorites in the tournament.

I hope Vegeta wipes out that universe with the robot fighters.

Y'all know damn well Vegeta isn't about to get bodied by some fighters that look like Pokemon.

Y'all didn't peep the lowkey foreshadowing they had focusing on Vegeta those final frames of the episode?

Attack Ultimate Instinct soon come. I got faith in the prince.
"Prepare yourself. I'm in a bad mood!" :pimp:
After all the emotional stuff in that ep Vegeta's one line had the most weight.... next to Beerus of course.

that father son kamehameha was mid idc b

Piccolo came through with that SBC though

My favorite parts of the episode

giphy.gif

Champa forever in character. Salute :nthat::nthat:

giphy.gif

Am I off base or is Vegeta mad cause Cabba just got erased?

Vegeta joining Goku in the child abandonment gang. He's paid more attention to Cabba and Future Trunks than he ever did to kid Trunks

Episode was dope. They finally made Gohan and Piccolo look competent since the tournament started.

And i felt a DBZ nostalgia moment when Gohan shielded Piccolo from that blast attack.

Ima have to rewatch it.

Was mad buzzed last night but it was dope.

I felt Vegeta feel a certain way Cabba is out.
And that the tension is rising as universes are getting erased and with 13 minutes left.

Vegeta is definitely pissed Cabba got erased.

You can see him clench his fist after U6 gets erased.

All the foreshadowing I feel like I'm seeing better mean my guy gets UI.

Does anyone not believe the erased universes or atleast the competitors will be brought back when the tournament is over. Maybe by the super dragonballs or some **** like that?

Does anyone not believe the erased universes or atleast the competitors will be brought back when the tournament is over. Maybe by the super dragonballs or some **** like that?
It was obvious since day 1 ofthe tourney that’s what’s gonna happen

U7 will definitely lose a member next episode. They changed the title from last months episode title leaks. Could be 18.

Jiren should just eliminate most of these fighters and get down to the business.

Toppo and Dyspo has been really useless so far. What a shame

If anyone goes from U7 it would be Piccolo. He's the weakest one left at this point. 18 got a broken foot and was still getting U2 out the way.

Back
Top Bottom