Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Piccolo was stronger than 18 after he fused with Kama years ago. It's also implied that he continued to train over the years. At the end of the buu saga Piccolo would wash 18.
Not really much of anything to go off of since the Cell saga for either but I think it's been implied throughout Super that Piccolo is kinda washed now and he knows it

Everyone is washed except for Goku, Vegeta, Frieza and 17 :lol:.
We know Piccolo was stronger than 18 after the Cell arc, and we know he's been training. Doesn't appear like 18 has done any training up until the 48 hours before the this tournament so it's safer to say Piccolo is stronger than 18. Anyway, I think Piccolo and 18's time is up and their going to be eliminated in the next ep or the one after.

I haven't seen anything in Super, especially this arc, that would imply Piccolo is stronger than 18.

everybody has to go but vegeta freiza and goku

18 piccolo gohan 17 all useless now its time for the big dogs

E923597D-CF91-4CC0-90B9-DA837FCBB9ED.jpeg

High school in one pic lol

I'm confident 17 can take out Dyspo.

Everyone left in the tournament is useless when you stack them up to Jiren.

At this point U7 just needs to focus on keeping their numbers up until the tournament ends.

i gotta re look at what coming out for that capsule.

maybe ill treat myself this time around lol

But not weaker than he was in Z.
He's weak compared to Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan(now), and 17. I'm just saying he's stronger than 18.

But not weaker than he was in Z.
He's weak compared to Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan(now), and 17. I'm just saying he's stronger than 18.

Exactly. DBS can push whatever agenda they want with who is portrayed stronger. All I'm saying is there is evidence that Piccolo is stronger than 18, and then it's implicitly stated that he continues to train/meditate while 18 is a mother/wife.

Like I said, DBS can make her stronger that's cool, just doesn't make much sense that she is.

Power scaling is definitely non existence this arc. We learned that since Goku used SSB against his friends/teammates. Could careless if he was serious or not.

Think about it. Frieza was able to perfect his golden form by mental training. That's what Piccolo does all the time. :lol:

They do made it seemed like 18 is stronger in this arc tho.

...He was stronger in Z right? so why would they need to reiterate in super?
He wasn't. 18 was whooping Super Saiyan Vegeta's ***. Piccolo was only keeping up with 17 after he fused with Kame. That's the last frame of reference in Z with both of them being active fighters concurrently (18 was only involved in the tournament during the Buu saga).

You need more than just where they were at in Z to compare. Krillin has been handing out parking tickets as comfortable enough to face a base Goku. 17 was freeing animals from bear traps and he was going toe-to-toe with SSB.

Power scaling definitely still exists in super. It’s just more nuanced. Everything else just depends if you’re okay with the shows explanation of how or why they got so strong.

He wasn't. 18 was whooping Super Saiyan Vegeta's ***. Piccolo was only keeping up with 17 after he fused with Kame. That's the last frame of reference in Z with both of them being active fighters concurrently (18 was only involved in the tournament during the Buu saga).

You need more than just where they were at in Z to compare. Krillin has been handing out parking tickets as comfortable enough to face a base Goku. 17 was freeing animals from bear traps and he was going toe-to-toe with SSB.
Exactly.
Piccolo was evenly matched with 17 after fusing with Kame. After that fight he went into the HTC and trained for a year for the cell games, so doesn't it make sense that at that point he was stronger than 18? Vegeta went from getting smoked by 18 to being able to handle imperfect cell with no problems. Obviously Piccolo isn't a saiyan so he didn't improve as much, but even improving a fraction should put him above 18. On top of all that, Piccolo has been keeping up his training. He says so himself when he chokes out SSJ2 Gohan in super. The show doesn't explicitly state it, but I think there's enough evidence to suggest he is stronger.

Not sure why I even care. I don't like Piccolo like that :lol:

Exactly.
Piccolo was evenly matched with 17 after fusing with Kame. After that fight he went into the HTC and trained for a year for the cell games, so doesn't it make sense that at that point he was stronger than 18? Vegeta went from getting smoked by 18 to being able to handle imperfect cell with no problems. Obviously Piccolo isn't a saiyan so he didn't improve as much, but even improving a fraction should put him above 18. On top of all that, Piccolo has been keeping up his training. He says so himself when he chokes out SSJ2 Gohan in super. The show doesn't explicitly state it, but I think there's enough evidence to suggest he is stronger.

Not sure why I even care. I don't like Piccolo like that :lol:
Right, at that point. We saw the feats he did that could lead to the assumption he was stronger in DBZ.

Now when I'm looking at the feats done by both in Super, nothing is convincing me that Piccolo is stronger than 18 at this point in the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom