Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Super's portrayed Piccolo to be stronger than Frost in the U6 VS U7 tournament. I doubt Piccolo could defeat either one of those U6 Namekians in a 1-on-1. 18 would've lost without 17's assistance against Ribrianne, and I think Piccolo couldn't take on Ribrianne solo either. However, I also think 18 couldn't take on either U6 Namekians. I think she's stronger than Frost though.

Which leaves it blurry.

Piccolo > Frost
?18 > Frost

?U6 Namekians > Piccolo & 18

Ribrianne > 18
?Ribrianne > Piccolo

If you guys think Android 18 is stronger than either one of those Namekians, then you'll conclude that 18 > Piccolo.

For me, I guess I'll have to assume that 18 = Piccolo for the time-being.

So, 17 > 18 = Piccolo

I liked the last episode

Can someone school me on the capsule thing you guys were talking about

Think about it. Frieza was able to perfect his golden form by mental training. That's what Piccolo does all the time. :lol:

You can't compare Frieza and Piccolo though :lol:

Frieza has never trained except that 4 months period when he wanted to fight Goku.

My point is, Frieza's mental training >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Piccolo's mental trainning

Episode brought the feels
Champa
The love crew
The father father son kamehameha special beam cannon....

i mean...

does it even matter if one is stronger than the other.

piccolo, 18, gohan....they all on the lower tier of power rankings.

just seems like minute point to debate

Unless you can tell me Piccolo could take on Ribrianne 1 on 1 and win, there should be no reason to think he's stronger than 18

Piccolo doesn't need to destroy/defeat anyone. The goal is to ring them out. Which he is competent enough to do so.

Didn't really post evidence that she's stronger. Pretty much just saying that you haven't seen anything that would suggest Piccolo is.

Right, at that point. We saw the feats he did that could lead to the assumption he was stronger in DBZ.

Now when I'm looking at the feats done by both in Super, nothing is convincing me that Piccolo is stronger than 18 at this point in the tournament.
Here you pretty much say that there's an argument that Piccolo was stronger in Z, so wouldn't 18 need to prove by some feat that she's stronger than Piccolo now?

Didn't really post evidence that she's stronger. Pretty much just saying that you haven't seen anything that would suggest Piccolo is.

Here you pretty much say that there's an argument that Piccolo was stronger in Z, so wouldn't 18 need to prove by some feat that she's stronger than Piccolo now?
Correct. And her feats are defeating multiple people in this arc, 1 being a very strong opponent.

Can you list piccolo's feats so I can compare?

How are the number of people and indication of her being stronger? Roshi has as many as she does, plus she's been saved from defeat a few times.

How are the number of people and indication of her being stronger? Roshi has as many as she does, plus she's been saved from defeat a few times.
So was Piccolo. I'm still waiting on them feats that make him think he's stronger than her in this tournament.

I'm saying 18's eliminations isn't an indication of her being stronger than Piccolo right now. There are fighters that are clearly stronger than her that have less. She's simply had more screen time than him.

And Goku was about to get thrown out the ring early on in the tournament.
What? He wasn't saved by anyone though. 18 was out of the ring and Krillin literally saved her...

I'm saying 18's eliminations isn't an indication of her being stronger than Piccolo right now. There are fighters that are clearly stronger than her that have less. She's simply had more screen time than him.

What? He wasn't saved by anyone though. 18 was out of the ring and Krillin literally saved her...
That's fine. She still overpowered one of the toughest fighters in the tournament.

To your last statement, being on the brink of elimination via ring out isn't a barometer of being weak. You were the one that used that arguement. That's why I brought up Goku.

Back
Top Bottom