Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Y’all right Vegeta did give those hands....all two of them. :lol:

If Vegeta does any damage to Jiren, it’s only purpose is to serve as a point of reference for how much more bad*** Goku(maybe even Gohan) is when he comes through end the end.

Yardstick character.

Y’all right Vegeta did give those hands....all two of them. :lol:

If Vegeta does any damage to Jiren, it’s only purpose is to serve as a point of reference for how much more bad*** Goku(maybe even Gohan) is when he comes through end the end.

Yardstick character.

:lol::lol::lol: at Lohan. Jiren look at that bum and he's flying out the ring.

:lol::lol::lol: at Lohan. Jiren look at that bum and he's flying out the ring.

Facts. We just had that long *** discussion about Gohan, he has the opportunity to put some hair on his chest vs Toppo.

Im all in this time. They've played my mans Vegeta since day 1 and even in Super they try to put mans in a box...

He's about to deliver in a major way with this Jiren fight, I feel it

A lot of y'all still doubt the Prince..

Im all in, he's about to put U7 on his back and beat mans like he scuffed his new 11's.

Y'all still forget while Goku was rounding up the cavalry the Prince was in the Time Chamber putting in W O R K !

Jiren is about to feel every tear my mans has had to taste, second fiddle no longer.

tumblr_olb32eDPqw1r2hy3ro1_500.gif

this was a really good episode

vegeta finally getting to fight jiren

it's crazy that we're finally here, wonder how gohan/17/frieza vs toppo/dyspo is going to play out

Last edited:
bruhhh THAT was a great episode.

My favorite bits i giffed

giphy.gif

Frieza :lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

bruh Anilize was wylding

giphy.gif

These mogs really swore they the OG power rangers :rofl::rofl::rofl::nthat:

giphy.gif

Frieza Ki Blast shouts had me HOWLINNGGG

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEeeEEEeEEeE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

bruh

if 17 doesnt get your vote for MVP of U7 i dont think we watching the same series b

Bonus:

I cant front Gohan had good moment last episode

Gohan: THIS IS MY FULL POWER !!

OgbVDqU.gif

Frieza supposedly fighting Dyspo so Dyspo giving him them hands. Gohan v Toppo should be nice.

I do like how yall talking about them 2 blows Vegeta gave Jiren but completely disregarding how Jiren flicked him off while engaged with Goku lol

Either way this next episode should be lit

VEGETA FINALLY ABOUT TO PUT THE PAWS ON JIREN SHEEESHHHHH

you know this episode was weak when people talk more about the preview of the next episode :lol:

17 and gohan need to drop i dont want to see these bums fighting along side greatness let em have a fair 3 on 3 :pimp:

dudes wanna compare gohan to a sparring match with SSB goku :lol: lets count what matters like his performance during the tournament....

he did not deliver when it mattered frieza had to save him :lol: cmon b gohan is WASHED

Last edited:
I’ve never read the manga but I’d imagine that looks like something fresh of the pages of the manga.

I hate how they don't let Vegeta go God in the Anime.

Also Goku didn't even use kaoken with the squad

Back
Top Bottom