Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

call it lazy writing or what have you, but gohan has crossed over or at the very least met lowest level power that constitutes the SSB threshold with the likes of android 17. does that make him any where close to 100% goku or vegeta? nope. but if youre saying that hes on the level of less than SSB caliber fighters, you're not giving him his fair shake. the fight with the two namekians also says a lot based on what we know about namekian fusion and how strong piccolo got exponentially from just 2 namekians absorbed.

I don't want you to think im calling Gohan an herb because he's not, he's just not in that 5-star top tier anymore. Even during the Gohan v Goku sparring match an unserious SS2 Goku was giving a serious Mystic Gohan work... It was even worse when Goku went SSB, ate all of Gohan's punches and didnt budge, and then slept him within 15 seconds.

Those Namekians were powerful but seeing as how all the Namekians they absorbed were unnamed villagers its hard to know how powerful they actually are whereas Piccolo absorbed two of the strongest Namekians (Nail, Kami) in U7 while being descended(?) from the strongest Namekian (Demon King Piccolo).

I'd put Gohan in the 3.5-4 star territory with the potential to be a top 5-star fighter.

I don't want you to think im calling Gohan an herb because he's not, he's just not in that 5-star top tier anymore. Even during the Gohan v Goku sparring match an unserious SS2 Goku was giving a serious Mystic Gohan work... It was even worse when Goku went SSB, ate all of Gohan's punches and didnt budge, and then slept him within 15 seconds.

Those Namekians were powerful but seeing as how all the Namekians they absorbed were unnamed villagers its hard to know how powerful they actually are whereas Piccolo absorbed two of the strongest Namekians (Nail, Kami) in U7 while being descended(?) from the strongest Namekian (Demon King Piccolo).

I'd put Gohan in the 3.5-4 star territory with the potential to be a top 5-star fighter.
I may have to re watch the episode but gohan was owning ssj2 goku and then told goku to fight with more power. You don’t struggle against ssj2 and then go on to go hit for hit with SSB
E9A08487-5FF2-4F9F-BCAD-1CAF8AB873E2.gif

86B713D5-FCE6-4126-B64C-91BB603FE584.gif

As for the 2 namekians, they weren’t made up of simply villagers. In the anime they said the fused namekians are made up of everyone who volunteered from the planet to fight in the tournament. I think we can make the assuMption that at the very least those namekians were a fusion of the planets strongest warriors.

I know you yourself aren’t calling gohan a herb, but if top tier fighters are a 5 id say gohan falls safely between a 4-4.4. There’s a huge power gap between 4 and 5, but I don’t see dyspo breaking a 4, which to me is the base level to start competing with SSB.

I may be in the vast minority, but I wanna see Toppo do work.. I feel like he's kind of hyped up as same strength or stronger than goku when it first started.

I may be in the vast minority, but I wanna see Toppo do work.. I feel like he's kind of hyped up as same strength or stronger than goku when it first started.
Me too brother. He's a perfect opponent for Vegeta but they rather show people like Ribrianne and **** :x

I think the reason why we don’t see Toppo fight too much is because they don’t wanna play him down at all

It’s pretty evident at this point that Vegeta had dude wrapped up during their encounter had he not been so distracted

But he’s supposed to be the next God of Detsruction so it would be a bad look if he ever got his clock cleaned

yea i feel like toppo gonna get his time to showcase for sure

i hate gohan but i enjoy reading your guys takes on him and everyone

Ribrianne went in wayyy too long.

I wonder if that was some weirdo Japanese attempt to be pro-feminist. :lol:

Feminism definitely is playing a role in super. Ribrianne and Kefla are proof.

And 17 is definitely OP. I **** with him. But it's unfathomable that he's on par with SSB Goku. I'd be interested to see how he'd do with Vegeta.

Last edited:
Yeah, regardless if Vegeta gets bodied, its gonna be hype as hell to see he gives no damns about the power difference and fight dude head on

Hopefully we see something like we did when he fought Kid Buu :nerd:

Frieza vs Dyspo sounds cool but will probably be a wash since Dyspo already put it out there that he can't hang with that him :lol:

Vegeta is about to unleash and give Jiren those rated E hands... Y'all doubting the God attack UI soon come

Freeza is also going to serve up Dyspo.

Wonder what happens to the Androids and Gohan, against U11 minus Dyspo they're out of their weight class.

I know Dyspo said to avoid Frieza but i hope he puts up a good fight. I just want some quality fights from now on, we nearing the end for crying out loud

Has anyone broken 17's energy barrier yet? I just realized how hax it is to have an indestructible energy barrier and unlimited energy.

Has anyone broken 17's energy barrier yet? I just realized how hax it is to have an indestructible energy barrier and unlimited energy.

No. But he also can't attack either while it's up. Some one just needs to put pressure on him.

Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, etc. would give 17's bubble the Superman vs. GL treatment

I like the direction they're going with them though

Alternative facts my ***

last time i checked Toppo still standing next to Jiren barely broke a sweat

Here's a fun fact for you. Vegeta hasn't done **** since 2nd half of the tournament started and it's about to get eliminated soon.

Back
Top Bottom