Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Just watched the episode. Frieza has become my 2nd favorite character. THE PRINCE IS BYKE! Caved Jiren's whole chest in. Be humble, sit down.

VEGETA FINALLY ABOUT TO PUT THE PAWS ON JIREN SHEEESHHHHH

you know this episode was weak when people talk more about the preview of the next episode :lol:

17 and gohan need to drop i dont want to see these bums fighting along side greatness let em have a fair 3 on 3 :pimp:

dudes wanna compare gohan to a sparring match with SSB goku :lol: lets count what matters like his performance during the tournament....

he did not deliver when it mattered frieza had to save him :lol: cmon b gohan is WASHED
Frieza just saved Goku from being eliminated. Goku is washed.

Hopefully, the other fighters handle the three for a bit. Goku needs time to recover. He's been fighting nonstop since Jiren.

Just saw the preview again. I wonder who goku is fighting...dude smiling and ****

He cant be doing that to Jiren,right?

with vegeta landing blows in SSB form im hypothesizing vegeta has mastered SSB whereas goku hasnt yet. with mastered/perfect SSB, he wouldnt need to rely on switching back n forth between God & Blue. I guess we'll see in 2 weeks
I've been assuming the same for a while now.

dont even know what you're reaching at at this point maybe sarcasm? cant really detect it :lol:

fact is goku delivers when it counts gohan cant

So does it look like it's going to be Goku/Vegeta vs Jiren, Frieza vs Dyspo, and 17/Lohan vs Toppo?

I have a feeling 17 will get one shot by Jiren. He had his final moment. Didnt even see him in the preview

Toppo washing Gohan.. Frieze going to wash dyspo....
Frieda and Toppo going to clash 17 will need to help him
Triple ring out.
UI vegeta will fail. Panotora earing to form vegitto. Ssb. Stale mate but Jiren is beat up and weak. Then one more spirit bomb.

BTW I'm in Japan right now
Lots of Ssb vegitto merchandise......

Triple ring out.
UI vegeta will fail. Panotora earing to form vegitto. Ssb. Stale mate but Jiren is beat up and weak. Then one more spirit bomb.

SPOILER those takes

Triple ring out.

The was SSB Vegito in the Future Trunks arc but I doubt its coming back

Back
Top Bottom