Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Alternative facts my ***

last time i checked Toppo still standing next to Jiren barely broke a sweat

Here's a fun fact for you. Vegeta hasn't done **** since 2nd half of the tournament started and it's about to get eliminated soon.
but i thought vegeta was about to get UI? :lol:

Alternative facts my ***

last time i checked Toppo still standing next to Jiren barely broke a sweat

Here's a fun fact for you. Vegeta hasn't done **** since 2nd half of the tournament started and it's about to get eliminated soon.
exactly.... still standing next to Jiren and he as been for half the tourney. It's hard to brake a sweat when you're not fighting. Vegeta was giving him that work and he ran to go call his cousins. Not even a scratch on the saiyan prince either. Vegeta might not have eliminated anyone really strong, but dude isn't running from fights and is down to challenge anyone. :pimp:

Even if Vegeta get's washed by Jiren, lets not forget that Goku got washed too and is still recovering from that *** whooping.

That extended preview :wow:

Vegeta looks so good in that kind of art/animation so as Toppo

We have to wait 2 weeks tho SMH

I need to watch Jiren's fight with Goku again, I dont remember him straining as much as he appeared to be in that preview against SSB

We all know Vegeta getting washed in the end but is going out like he did v Kid Buu or v Frieza lol

Wonder if 17 getting eliminated since you didn’t see him in the preview at all

Next episode bout to be crazy. I know Vegeta taking that L but I wanna see how far he can push his own limits. He made contact TWICE with Jiren in SSB which is more than Goku was able to do in that form.

Back
Top Bottom