Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

damn i didnt know people loved cooler like that :lol:

i don't care for him haha
only movie villains that were cool were broly. i said janemba only because he forced vegeta and goku to fuse lol

Cell means more to Gohan than anybody else (Although he did give Goku his most emphatic loss in Z), I think their pretty much done with Gohan the scholar at this point

Yeah the reason they never bring Cell back and never will is because they said he’s too tedious and time consuming to draw and animate :lol:

Heard the full theatrical trailer dropping at SDCC.
Not to excited about the Broly rumor. Would he really be a threat?

no one loves cooler like that!
I wouldn't mind seeing Janemba canon tho :lol:
I was never a broly fan either. But it would make sense strength wise if he came and dominated.
Metal cooler is my favorite dbz movie. Vegeta and goku were awesome and the animation was fun

Cell means more to Gohan than anybody else (Although he did give Goku his most emphatic loss in Z), I think their pretty much done with Gohan the scholar at this point
that instant transmission kamehameha was still goat level stuff tho
cell cheesed with the regeneration lol

Yeah the reason they never bring Cell back and never will is because they said he’s too tedious and time consuming to draw and animate :lol:

I wish someone could develop some new technology that could make the jobs of animators and mangaka easier.

that instant transmission kamehameha was still goat level stuff tho
cell cheesed with the regeneration lol
Dude took 2 of the most epic attacks in Dragonball history, that along with the Final Flash, his regeneration ability was a cheat code

To all the haters
DhsZ566XUAcykr3.jpg

Its a reboot, he's probably going to be drastically different personality/backstory wise. Only thing I expect to be the same is his fighting style and maybe his LSSJ form (eventhough he already has scars so it could look different)

Now that I think about it Broly
  1. Has 3 feature films with one on the way
  2. A Universal Studios attraction
  3. A ton of toys/memorabilia
  4. A spot in damn near ALL the DB related games
Safe to say he his at WORST the second most popular villain in the franchise

Back
Top Bottom