Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I’m excited.

More DB is always great.
The Broly we know, is a thing of the past, this new Broly, i hope is everything he is meant to be, a Legendary saiyan freak.

Neither one of the movies were excellent, but I didn't like ROF from jump cause giving Frieza 4 months of training to close the gap with Goku/Vegeta was beyond stupid. They also had to weaken like 80 percent of the main cast for the fights to be suspenseful. It is what it is though, I'm just happy for potentially evil saiyans. Toei been handicapped from using them cause Broly's shadow is too big. This opens the door to alot

Even if Broly is a reboot, fans will still have to reconcile the difference. Then after the movie there'll be epic debates about which versiom was better.

So "new" Broly is the person in the original trailer for the movie Goku was squaring off against? Interesting if so...

PO

To all the haters
DhsZ566XUAcykr3.jpg

Its a reboot, he's probably going to be drastically different personality/backstory wise. Only thing I expect to be the same is his fighting style and maybe his LSSJ form (eventhough he already has scars so it could look different)

i was disappointed at first, hearing Broly gonna be the main villain of the nexr movie, or just being back period.

But after reading this... I feel much better. Forgot Toriyama had nothing to do with those movies... So now we get a Toriyama-written Broly. I'm looking forward to it.

TOEI, please don't start off the next Season of DBS by remaking the movie into episodes.

This is kinda of messy can’t front. And this is gonna be the basis for the continuation of Super as well, yikes. I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and say Toriyama made it to where Broly was the first Super Saiyan God....

m
This is kinda of messy can’t front. And this is gonna be the basis for the continuation of Super as well, yikes. I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and say Toriyama made it to where Broly was the first Super Saiyan God....
might be because i remember them talking about time travel or something.

would be an interesting take on his character for sure

Didnt Vegeta said something about Kale's form from TOP? ..can't remember exactly if he said legendary form.. they will probably connect the two in some way

I really wish there was no need for frieze force, but at least he'll finally be canon.

With Kale tapping into berserk mode, it seems fair to incorporate it for this universe.

Back
Top Bottom