Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

eminems worst work IMO

roll.gif

really???? wow

Encore for me

IMO dude's lyrics are still there. I know the direction of the album is dark, but
eek.gif
. Joints a lil' disturbing frankly

What is wrong with NT?

People complain when they're favorite rappers fall off and wish and prey they're next album goes back to its roots...then finally when a rapper doesthat they drop the "he is still rapping about the same stuff, he must have ran out of content"..

You kidding me?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
I wish Nas or Jay would drop a Illmatic after Illmatic after Illmatic. Oratleast the subject matter be pretty damn close.

You guys baffle me.

im thinkin meb has a big +#% post prepared ... like hes scouring jmt lyrics to see how in someway em bit off vinnie paz or something lolololol

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Well, Jay has more money than Em, and he still raps normal

But like i said the accent is comedy to me so i dont mind it, As long as its not an '@@* Like That' type of track
That's just Eminem's style, period. Don't you get it? He's been doing this.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

im thinkin meb has a big +#% post prepared ... like hes scouring jmt lyrics to see how in someway em bit off vinnie paz or something lolololol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

eminems worst work IMO

roll.gif

really???? wow

Encore for me
TES for me. I would say this is his third best album. The songs he released to the net are the worst ones on the album, the rest
of it is ill.

ya i made my gf listen to it she hated it =/ then i got mad an snapped the copy i made her lol.. not his best work but i will still cop the album.. i think thecd is at pretty the same level wit encore

Alright, I gave it some time for this album to sink in a bit. Been listening to it since I got home from work today.

Man, this album is dope. I don't think it's as good as SSLP, MMLP and ES, but it's up there.

Dark as hell. I love it. Dude dedicated a song to +$+#*%!@ all over Nick Cannon and Mariah, and another to murdering Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears.
laugh.gif

Then another to being sexually abused by his step father.

I can't complain. This album is dope. The worst songs on the album are the singles (minus 3am).

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Album is decent...Beautiful is crazy and a few other standout tracks but other than that its just average

A True Listener Right Here... To The Rest ...Just Cause It's EMINEM.. And We All Know How Sick Of An Artist He WAS Compared To Now..Does Not Mean That You All Have To Agree With Everyone On This Board People.. The Album Is Sub Par And His Lyrics Is Nothing Close To What He Once Was.. He Just Throws Out Some Weird Nursery Rhymes And Does It With Precision To The Point Where It May Make The Listener Feel Like He Just Said The Craziest Line Ever Lol... But I'm Not Knocking Eminem Yet Cause I've Given The Whole Album A Few Listens.. And There Are A Few Solid Tracks..

eek.gif
You use capital letters for EVERY word! Gives me a headache just reading it.....

Lol It's Become Such Habit Of Mine.. Can't Stop Doing It

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

What is wrong with NT?

People complain when they're favorite rappers fall off and wish and prey they're next album goes back to its roots...then finally when a rapper does that they drop the "he is still rapping about the same stuff, he must have ran out of content"..

You kidding me?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
I wish Nas or Jay would drop a Illmatic after Illmatic after Illmatic. Or atleast the subject matter be pretty damn close.

You guys baffle me.

this good sir is the truth!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by three6mafia

eminems worst work IMO

roll.gif

really???? wow

Encore for me
TES for me. I would say this is his third best album. The songs he released to the net are the worst ones on the album, the rest
of it is ill.
What exactly didn't you like about TES?

I think MEB likes this album or he can't think of anything negative to say because it doesn't make sense for him to stay out of here this long.

Back
Top Bottom