Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

By the way...don't know if anyone spotted this, but it made me chuckle...

I lashed out in my songs, but what was really going on
Was I had developed a crush
I just didn't know how to tell it to her
Should I cut off one of my ears and mail it to her

On 23 December 1888, Van Gogh stalked Gauguin with a razor and then cut off the lower part of his own left ear lobe, which he wrapped in newspaper and gave to a prostitute named Rachel in the local brothel, asking her to "keep this object carefully."[65]
I've grown to love this album after one full day with it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

On 23 December 1888, Van Gogh stalked Gauguin with a razor and then cut off the lower part of his own left ear lobe, which he wrapped in newspaper and gave to a prostitute named Rachel in the local brothel, asking her to "keep this object carefully."[65]
pimp.gif

eek.gif
wow thanks for the info...many more jewels will be found inthe months to come
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I still haven't got to listen to it like I want to....aka heavily
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but like I said on my mini review this is an absolute solideffort from Slim Shady....that's right Shady is back!

laugh.gif
@TES being his worst work.

Word, TES is his BEST work. We have some very, for lack of a better word, DUMB, people on this board.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Well, Jay has more money than Em, and he still raps normal

But like i said the accent is comedy to me so i dont mind it, As long as its not an '@@* Like That' type of track
That's just Eminem's style, period. Don't you get it? He's been doing this.

Is you illeterate N_, Cant you read between the lines?
I SAID that i do NOT mind it... I like it cause it makes me laugh, as long as its not a garbage track like '@%+ like that'...

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

laugh.gif

Word, TES is his BEST work. We have some very, for lack of a better word, DUMB, people on this board.
Nah TES is his most emotional work...MMLP is his best
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

eminems worst work IMO

roll.gif

really???? wow

Encore for me
TES for me. I would say this is his third best album. The songs he released to the net are the worst ones on the album, the rest
of it is ill.
What exactly didn't you like about TES?

PERFECT example how people all have different views.

this is what messageboard forum of discussion is suppose to be

lets all be cool. it is what it is.

I respectfully disagree sir. As long as someone doesn't call Encore his best work, I don't get heated though. You can place SSLP, MMLP or TES as hisbest album IMO. I can relate to some tracks on TES, so that's why I feel its his best work.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

What is wrong with NT?

People complain when they're favorite rappers fall off and wish and prey they're next album goes back to its roots...then finally when a rapper does that they drop the "he is still rapping about the same stuff, he must have ran out of content"..

You kidding me?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
I wish Nas or Jay would drop a Illmatic after Illmatic after Illmatic. Or atleast the subject matter be pretty damn close.

You guys baffle me.
I never wanted Em to go back to those roots
laugh.gif
I'd ratherbump Infinite and his freestyle and battle mixtapes if this is what the rest of his a;bums are gonna be like. Infinite had the perfect balance of Slim,Marshall, and Eminem. That pure hip hop shhh, one of the albums tht opened me up to what Detroit had to offer.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

But like i said the accent is comedy to me so i dont mind it, As long as its not an '@@* Like That' type of track
That's just Eminem's style, period. Don't you get it? He's been doing this.

Is you illeterate N_, Cant you read between the lines?
I SAID that i do NOT mind it... I like it cause it makes me laugh, as long as its not a garbage track like '@%+ like that'...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah TES is his most emotional work...MMLP is his best
pimp.gif

I would have to agree with this sherwin....very emotional on TES especailly Till I Collapse and Hailey's Song....MMLPthough.....maaaaaaannnnnnn such a dark album...Relapse shows glimpses of both sides of Shady
pimp.gif

JorPun662 wrote:
sdfbheat wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
same thing I was thinking.....Encore by far< TES

Infinite > *

ummmmmmmmmm......... man that's a tough choice....I still have to say IMO MMLP and SSLP > Infinite

but I ain't mad at your opinion Infinite is ridiculous
pimp.gif
raw andgritty

Oh and BTW still no MEB sighting
eek.gif

I'm anxious to hear how son feels about this (pause)

Originally Posted by parada45

I don't think I can wait till the 19th
Im about to break down as well
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I got Cam'ron and that new Cool Kids tape to "sort-of" hold me over.

-The Juice

laugh.gif

How can cats be dumb for their opinion? Especially since you just said The Eminem Show is his best work? Marshall Mathers LP and Slim Shady LP are superiorfrom production to concepts to lyrics to wordplay to whatever you can think of. Eminem Show comes after. IMO, Eminem Show was the beginning of the fall ofEminem.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by parada45

I don't think I can wait till the 19th
Im about to break down as well
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I got Cam'ron and that new Cool Kids tape to "sort-of" hold me over.

-The Juice

just do it Juice....then cop....you gotta hear this $#!! fam

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

How can cats be dumb for their opinion? Especially since you just said The Eminem Show is his best work? Marshall Mathers LP and Slim Shady LP are superior from production to concepts to lyrics to wordplay to whatever you can think of. Eminem Show comes after. IMO, Eminem Show was the beginning of the fall of Eminem.

Because saying TES was his worst work is an idiotic statement? Encore was the beginning of his "end".

Why are we talking about his previous albums? Let's talk about the Relapse.

His flow and just delivery on these beats are disgusting. It just baffles me.

Its way too early to wait. Y'all got 11 days. That's outrageous.

I used to try to wait, but I just came to terms with the fact that I have no patience.

Can't wait to cop on the 19th though.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

uh....nah...Eminem is still richer than Jay.

and jay's album won't be coming out this year

rap is a game, when u take a game serious....u lost
laugh.gif
No, he's not.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nick Cannon...
"At first I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude "fantasized" about having a pretend fling with Mariah. I was thinking to myself, 'Hey that was before me so it is really none of my business, so I'm going to give him a pass.
So as I continued to semi enjoy Marshall's rhyme scheme and flow, I mean let's be honest dude used to be incredible. He was a witty lyrist with dope delivery and timing. Some even say, one of the best to ever do it. I had nothing but respect for this dude. But all of a sudden I hear my name in the verse! My first reaction was like, "This is his new %@%%??? Wow, that's too bad…" Then I felt sorry for him because he must really be stuck in the past. Not only has his music not evolved, but also homeboy is still obsessed with my wife, the same female that wouldn't let him get to second base from 8 years ago! He even describes his desperate lameness in this bad excuse for storytelling track. That's some real middle school %@%% right there! (What type of grown $!@ man lies about getting with a chick) Only Slim Lamey! LOL! "
I feel like were gonna hear more about him on Relapse 2 along with Perez Hilton and Bill O'Reily.

'm taking full action on you Eminem. I don't know why no one has stood up to your #@!$% ##* yet. But I guess it's going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job "homey"! As a matter of fact I think you going to bring my wack rhymes out of retirement! That's right haters; you can thank Eminem because I'm going to start rapping again! LOL Just for him! And don't forget about the jokes! We coming at you hard body!! Non-stop on your Manic-depressive-Insecure-Maclovin-Nazi- Liza Minelli haircut havin-lookin ##*!! [Pause] That's what I do all day #@!$%!
So Miss Marshall, I'm going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It's however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-##* Nick Cannon!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy

im reading his whole blog post and im up to the part where hes comparing m.c with obama.
im sorry but
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom