Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

yall think jay is really doing it money wise compared to em? i remember an article saying he was out BIG money because he was over-extending himself ... i dontthink em is far behind if at all

Jay has more worth you guys shouldnt be debating that one right there i mean jays still been touring and he had the whole live nation joint and ems been inthe cut im sure hes not in the need of the money so this argument is null and void

nah i was talking to every one not to let album success cloud the rappers talent cus Will Smith went Diamond and it wasnt all off of talent

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Dont get album sale success confused with business world money...
Eminems sold over 100million albums worldwide. at $3.xx something an album..u do the math
He owns 50 cent, and 50 cent is worth hundreds of millions
Shady LTD did huge numbers
Eminem has MAD investments, and he doesn't spend @+##
He was getting over a mill a night on anger management tour
can't forget 8 mile...

Jay spends money like it's going outta style. It's not a contest who has the most money, because when ur that rich who cares. But don'tunderestimate Em just because he never flaunts about any money or success.

Relapse > Ready To Die
Relapse > All Eyes On Me

Just because I like to be outlandish and start trouble
laugh.gif

Honestly i dont care who has more money, I was just stating what i think,

Ill let BWS go out of his way to 'prove me wrong'
laugh.gif

infinite
sslp mmlp
tes relapse
encore

and thats just after one day ... im sure itll creep up eventually

captain of cult with an elite following, to turn halloween back to a trick or treat holiday. have michale myers lookin like a liar, swipe his pouch replace hisknife with flowers and a stack of flyers

Originally Posted by Numberr97

okay well this isn't the year 2000 so why don't we quit whining about how em isn't giving us SSLP, nas isn't giving us illmatic, and jay isn't giving us blueprints.
do you guys have ears, do you listen to music or do you skim through it? i truly think some people just post negative replies just to get quoted and get replied because that makes their day being quoted on nt. we are in time period of rap where soulja boy is the greatest thing to ever happen and everyone thinks plies and rick ross are amazing. and then eminem puts out this and you guys say that this is mediocre? are you kidding me? lmao wow

edit: i guess its true, sorry eminem doesn't have a vast variety of subjects to rap about. he should rap about how his chevy is sitting on 24s, while his crib got 450 bedrooms and how he stacks paper higher than yao ming, while doing the stanky leg with girls kissing him thru the phone. my bad ill fall back
laugh.gif
dont know if i can resist much longer....ive been toldits a very good album....and only a select few on here say its not....canmt wait til the 19th....

Back
Top Bottom