Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

man, I haven't even heard the album yet minus a couple songs. I'm gonna buy it, but I'd like to download it so I don't have to wait anotherweek.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

this may be a stupid question to ask at this point in Ems career but.....

after listening to Deja Vu and.....well most of this album, do u think somebody will ask child protective services to take away his kids if they have medical proof that dude was reallly addicted to stuff?
He's been clean for a year so no.
And his music is protected by the 1st Amendment so nothing can happen to him based on it.

Tell 'em !*$%'s about to get extra messy, especially when I flex again
Throw a %@%!*@' lesbian in wet cement

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

after listening to Deja Vu and.....well most of this album, do u think somebody will ask child protective services to take away his kids if they have medical proof that dude was reallly addicted to stuff?
And his music is protected by the 1st Amendment so nothing can happen to him based on it.
yea thats how i feel also. but this always pops in my head while listenin to Deja Vu
laugh.gif

Some of you guys sound hella dumb sometimes.

"I like all the songs except the ones on the radio." *$!%#! Whichever artist it is you fellas always say that. !+%+# funny.

Em is a GREAT father. he takes care of Haley, adopted Aliana, and takes care of Whitney too. He drives Haley to school every morning and all herfriends come over and get to meet "Eminem" lol

Wait, can I post the back of the album art and the picture of the actual CD?

laugh.gif
@ the ending to Underground.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

yea thats how i feel also. but this always pops in my head while listenin to Deja Vu
laugh.gif
Yea I always wonder what it must be like for Hailie to live in the same house as Marshall. It must be comedy at times. And extremelyuncomfortable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Em is a GREAT father. he takes care of Haley, adopted Aliana, and takes care of Whitney too. He drives Haley to school every morning and all her friends come over and get to meet "Eminem" lol
BFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best Father Alive..
laugh.gif

F u weezy

today i talked to 2 chicks who are music lovers, but didnt really like the em's singles. since they saw my facebook status about how relapse is ill, theystarted listening to it now for 4 days straight
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

today i talked to 2 chicks who are music lovers, but didnt really like the em's singles. since they saw my facebook status about how relapse is ill, they started listening to it now for 4 days straight
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Awesome bro.
eek.gif

why is there an accent on some of the potentially good songs? you guys must be hardcore em fans cause imo this cd is unbearable to listen to

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

why is there an accent on some of the potentially good songs? you guys must be hardcore em fans cause imo this cd is unbearable to listen to
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

HOW DARE YOU???!!!!
mad.gif
this is the best peice of art in 5 years!!!!
roll.gif

but seriously tho...i agree wit you...

you want to know why eminem used an accent? cause he wanted to.. you guys complain he raps about the same stuff, well he decided to rap in an accent to getyour guys panties wet. he was bored in the studio, thats why. he said i put out such wack music maybe ladies will like my accent.

now why do your favorite rappers use auto tune?

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by nyk buc

today i talked to 2 chicks who are music lovers, but didnt really like the em's singles. since they saw my facebook status about how relapse is ill, they started listening to it now for 4 days straight
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Awesome bro.
eek.gif
istockphoto_3514445-two-cookies.jpg

One for the each of you.

I stand by my 3.5/5 rating I gave this the night it came out. I also stand by my ranking of MMLP/TES/SSLP/Relapse/Encore. I'm a big Em fan but the peopleOD'ing on this album are stans big time. His flow is on point the entire album though, probably one of his best for an entire album. However the lyrics areway too heavily drug related. I understand its somewhat of a concept album but can you go one song without mentioning valium or vicodin?

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
still, never would have guessed

I like the "accent" personally. It's "Slim Shady" and it's just like "role model" "my name is" "braindamage" etc

Back
Top Bottom