Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by MrWavez

autotune(unless it ron browz
roll.gif
)>>>ems accent

you mad?
I'm mad you laughed at your own joke.

I could care less, I just think it's funny that you hate it so much yet half of your total posts are in this thread, bye now.

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

MrWaves hates this album so much he has to reiterate the fact on every other page, nice.
hahaha dude hates this album....yet he continues to post in this thread.

"I'm not gay but I'll kiss a dude every now and then. And maybe a little cunnilingus" - Mr.Waves

-The Juice

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
why is there an accent on some of the potentially good songs? you guys must be hardcore em fans cause imo this cd is unbearable to listen to
still, never would have guessed

I like the "accent" personally. It's "Slim Shady" and it's just like "role model" "my name is" "brain damage" etc

im not from new orleans im from cali, sn is my little brothers cause hes a wayne stan...
but anyways

he definitely did NOT have an accent on role model, on "my name is" he had a nasally voice but no accent. im talking about the whole middleeastern-@%* thing he started doin after that song @#$ like that

how about this for a feat! dude has what 3 verses from other artists on the ENTIRE album and one is from christopher reeves lololololololol ... people in rapjust dont do that anymore ... my girl thinks im crazy as hell cuz i keep singing beautiful and finally broke down and asked me to listen to it ... shes hookedon that @!!#

only 7 more days!!!! ive held out from listening to anything other than 3am, we made you, crack a bottle, and ive heard old times sake once....by the looks ofit im gonna be very impressed.

i was always the kid who snuck downstairs during xmas and peeked at my gifts lol ... dont know how yall held on so long ... i cant wait to buy my copy though

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

album is straight FUEGO
pimp.gif
I don't see how eminem isn't considered the best.

"most people only see that i'm white, ignoring skill"

he said it best himself

Listening to this album isn't like premarital sex. You're not going to hell if you download it, listen to it, then buy it.

gave this album another spin today...it just doesn't do anything for me..i had to wash it out my thoughts by playing I Use To Get It in Ohio 10x.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

only 7 more days!!!! ive held out from listening to anything other than 3am, we made you, crack a bottle, and ive heard old times sake once....by the looks of it im gonna be very impressed.
I'm in the same position, I can't wait.

You know what is very weird to me... We never hear him rap about his Dad leaving him... but always hear about his mom

Back
Top Bottom