Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

yo has anyone caught this?
on "My Name Is" on Em's second album it goes like
"I just found out my mom does more dope than i do,
I told her that Ill grow up and be a famous rapper, make a song about doing drugs and name it after her"

could it be my mom
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You know what is very weird to me... We never hear him rap about his Dad leaving him... but always hear about his mom
you can look at it a few ways ... he doesnt want to give the bastard the time of day ... he actually has feelings and cant even go there becauseits too personal of a topic ... i dunno thatd be a good question to ask him if you ever got the chance ...

but he does talk about waiting for his dad on the doorstep and he never came in beautiful ...

crank gettin deep in ems catalogue and @++% lol ... probably is

LMAO I dig the album a lot but the amount of slurping Lilstar is doing is astonishing. Making Cowboy fans and Eminem fans look bad. SMH.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You know what is very weird to me... We never hear him rap about his Dad leaving him... but always hear about his mom
you can look at it a few ways ... he doesnt want to give the bastard the time of day ... he actually has feelings and cant even go there because its too personal of a topic ... i dunno thatd be a good question to ask him if you ever got the chance ...

but he does talk about waiting for his dad on the doorstep and he never came in beautiful ...

crank gettin deep in ems catalogue and %**! lol ... probably is

That and I think he mentioned him on say goodbye hollywood.

I think its way more common for people to have father issues... but I still think he'd mention it more

ehh i dont give a @%%@ hes my favorite rapper so i could care less lol ...

i was raised by a single mother as well ...

I was too...never had a problem with my mom... so hard to relate to the songs with him and his mom

Then again don't really relate to most of his songs
roll.gif

But it would be nice I think to hear a song callin out his dad

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I told her that Ill grow up and be a famous rapper, make a song about doing drugs and name it after her"

could it be my mom
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Crazy... good point.
and
Best Buy employees or if anyone knows, is there gonna be an Eminem special this Tuesday? Like a double disk or some sort of special edition?
Maybe encore will come free with the purchase of Relapse
laugh.gif
"I kid,I kid"
Em being Em again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

The 2 bonus tracks are My Darling and Careful What You Wish For.

hmm.. My Darling sounds like it could be a Halies Song Pt 2, and Careful What You Wish For sounds like it might be a nice lead into Relapse 2 to go along withUnderground.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

could it be my mom
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ em with the masks

I been bumping the CD since I got it

I wish Em would drop an album with nothing but angry songs

I think Same Song and Dance is the illest track on the album... !%%+ puts u in a transe... the beat is just so crack and kinda eerie... and Em's verse rmad nice... Cmon tootse gimme the valium alley oop, i'll slam dunk it in ya mouth til ya puke

I just want to point out the fact that almost everyone in here has a different favorite song. Says something about the quality of the music..

Back
Top Bottom