Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

when is the kimmel takeover and what not? i cant find the page where dude said it on ...
He's recording one of em either today or Thursday. It's 3 nights, 2 of them being from Michigan.

laugh.gif
@ Eminem's 2nd verse on 3 a.m.

"Sitting nude in my living room its almost noon
I wonder whats on the tube maybe they'll show some boobs
Flipping every channel until I find Hannah Montana
Then I reach for the Aloe & Lanolin
Bust all over the wall panel and
Dismantling every candle on top of the fireplace mantle
Grab my flannel and my bandana then
Kiss the naked mannequin man again
You can see him standing in my front window if you look in
I'm just a hooligan who's used to using halucenogens
Causing illusions again, brain contusions again
Cutting and bruising the skin
Razors, scissors and pins
Jesus when does it end?
Phases that I go through
Dazed and I'm so confused
Days that I don't know who
Gave these molecules to
Me what am I gonna do?
Pay the prodigal son, The Diabolical one
Very methodical when I slaughter them."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like ALL the songs minus bagpipes from baghdad.

as stated above, i don't skip anything, but its really hard to listen to insane =/ i mean its a good song n lyricly its crazy. but... damn dude... how doyou write asong like THAT.

+ "same song & dance" bumps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

That Hannah Montana line is kinda too much if you ask me considering shes def a minor.
who cares, that $!!% is madddddddddd funny

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

That Hannah Montana line is kinda too much if you ask me considering shes def a minor.
The 2nd one about him putting the can opener up her vagina was more brutal, but I love it.

In fairness, Hannah Montana is the character Miley Cyrus plays, and not the actual person.

Still great lines nonetheless.

I listened to the whole album again, and I can honestly say this is a good comeback album for someone who was out for four years. I only can see two tracksthat I would potentially skip from this album in the future, Insane and Old Times Sake. Other than that the album is a 3.8/5. I want to give Em a 4, butsomehow I feel that he could have done some better tracks in this album although I though this album was
pimp.gif

My two cents.

I agree with saying I listen to the album from beginning to end and not really skipping around.

I love on insane how Em just comes right into the beat so hard. Reminds me of Never Enough. I love the way he jumps onto that track.

i hope the bonus tracks are on the same disc as the album so u dont gotta change it out ala encore....woulda made that album so much better.

Back
Top Bottom