Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

im copping this album. will be the first album i've bought since get rich or die tryin.

damn................this is either NT hype at its finest or Eminem really made a classic........

like i always say i support good music, if this is legit. ill copp.

hopefully this album changes the industry...I'm sick of the doo doo music...Fifty better get back on point and put out something like GRODT

I don't download, but I did check out a track or two on legal websites. "Beautiful" is a great choice for next Tuesday's iTunes leak.It's on the fourth consecutive repeat right now for me. The beat on, I think it's "Stay Wide Awake," is too ill.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

BEAUTIFUL IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO NICEEEEE!

I THINK EMINEM MADE THAT BEAT

ITS SOOO PERFECT ..

THAT MADE UP FOR ANYTHING ON ENCORE

& UNDERGROUND BROUGHT BACK SLIMSHADY LP FLASHBACKS
im about to listen to the album right now, but just heard beautiful. that song is on some other stratosphere

U can say what you want now, but in two weeks your opinions are gonna change. Most albums that sound so great the first time you hear it really isn't thatgood. You just enjoys the sound of frsh new music. Most classic joints you hate the 1st time...but it grows on you. You find yourself humming the tunes, hooksbeating in your head.

I remember Jay's Blueprint
Outkast Aquemini
Em's Eminem show........... and a lot others I wasn't feeling at first. I hated that 3am joint when it dropped. Man I love this joint now, lol. Thealbum is sweet. I just need to take two weeks off , sit down and vibe.

For you none drug users, pill poppers, shroom users, smokers.... Have you ever just listened to this mans work while on someof the +#* he always on? It makes alot of sense then. Trust me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got better with the 2nd spin. There's a lot of little things I don't like about the album but I think I'm just being picky.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn................this is either NT hype at its finest or Eminem really made a classic........

like i always say i support good music, if this is legit. ill copp.
not gonna lie tho its growin on me... Underground, stay wide awake, and beautiful =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've Been An Em Fan Since The Beginning And Even Up To His Last Album.. He Started To Get Annoying With That Horrible Voice... And It Just Seems Like His 4Year Absence With Everything Going On In His Life Carried On And Showed On This Album. The Album Is Not Solid.. There Are Only A Few Good Songs.. I'mBumping Track 20 And I'm Feeling "Beautiful"

Could Of Been Better If You Ask Me.. But I'm Gonna Give It A Few More Listens. 6.9/10 Thus Far

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Got better with the 2nd spin. There's a lot of little things I don't like about the album but I think I'm just being picky.

People are so quick to judge off one spin. 80% of the time they are skipping through songs trying to find that one super hit they have been craving during thehype prior to the album dropping.

THIS JOINT IS EFFING SOLID> I grew up on music and been a hip hop fane for 22 years. Trust me, this is good.
You clowns talkin bout him using that "accent". You favorite rapper only has one.

Can't switch lanes with his blinker on. Piss off

Not to mention how the album is laid out perfectly . They all come in after each other on point. The tracklist is laid out perfectly.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

If you didnt like SSLP you won't like this. Point blank period
well the purpose of this album is to reintroduce slim shady

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm dying when I hear that Medicine Ball joint.

"Eminem I'm comming to kill you.. (Pull of Chris Reeves brethalator (sp) .....Always hated you and I still dooo"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

His voice killed me on that one

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I've Been An Em Fan Since The Beginning And Even Up To His Last Album.. He Started To Get Annoying With That Horrible Voice... And It Just Seems Like His 4 Year Absence With Everything Going On In His Life Carried On And Showed On This Album. The Album Is Not Solid.. There Are Only A Few Good Songs.. I'm Bumping Track 20 And I'm Feeling "Beautiful"

Could Of Been Better If You Ask Me.. But I'm Gonna Give It A Few More Listens. 6.9/10 Thus Far

coo

honest opinion

NT hype at its finest...........knew it.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

I believe that's why it's called "RELAPSE"
Not intended for you op

After listening to this album, and reading the comments. I'm convinced some of you aren't listening to the same album i am. This $#*# is CRAZY!He's definitely back. My only complaint is that the joint Swizz Beatz did isn't up here. That beat was insane, bonus maybe?

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Originally Posted by nyk buc

I believe that's why it's called "RELAPSE"
Not intended for you op
Yeah I already knew that. Im just reiterating for people thinking they are going to get the MMLP or the eminem show.

He's a effing GOD!! 16 tracks of crack!!! His skits are always on point. This is an ALBUM!!! Not no B.S.

All you noobies that been out of the loop for 4 years.... Go cop all the last 4 joints and you will get it

Back
Top Bottom