OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Pop really balances their minutes most of the time.
Got the same situation with Green (vs Belinelli) and Splitter (vs Diaw).

trey burke or Brandon knight?
Having had B. Knight in the past, he's terrible with the FG despite having a couple of nice games. I'd go with Burke.

Should I drop George Hill for Nate Robinson, before saying keep Hill, please check out his game log :x, nothing special.

In a 6 man league., Rondo has been cleared to practice and is still available..

Wanna pick him up but my team is looking good, not sure who to drop

Ricky Rubio Min - PG

Arron Afflalo Orl - SG,SF

Nicolas Batum Por - SG,SF

Evan Turner Phi - SG,SF

Ryan Anderson NO - PF,C

David West Ind - PF

LaMarcus Aldridge Por - PF,C

Al Horford Atl - PF,C

Ty Lawson Den - PG

Marcin Gortat Was - C

Goran Dragic Pho - PG,SG

DeMarcus Cousins Sac - PF,C

Stephen Curry GS - PG,SG

If you real ballsy I would drop Rubio. Rondos gonna do better than Rubio anyways when he returns.

Your team is mad good though even without Rondo. It was hard for me to even suggest dropping Rubio.

I would drop Gortat.

In a 6 man league., Rondo has been cleared to practice and is still available..

Wanna pick him up but my team is looking good, not sure who to drop

Ricky Rubio Min - PG

Arron Afflalo Orl - SG,SF

Nicolas Batum Por - SG,SF

Evan Turner Phi - SG,SF

Ryan Anderson NO - PF,C

David West Ind - PF

LaMarcus Aldridge Por - PF,C

Al Horford Atl - PF,C

Ty Lawson Den - PG

Marcin Gortat Was - C

Goran Dragic Pho - PG,SG

DeMarcus Cousins Sac - PF,C

Stephen Curry GS - PG,SG

If you real ballsy I would drop Rubio. Rondos gonna do better than Rubio anyways when he returns.

Your team is mad good though even without Rondo. It was hard for me to even suggest dropping Rubio.
I would drop Gortat.
gortat is playing GREAT right now. i would not drop him. rubio is the worst fantasy player on this team. he pretty much only contributes to 2 categories

Got offered me Rubio for Bosh .. I guess since I lost DRose everybody thinks I'm scrambling for a PG :lol: .. I rejected the offer since I still have Parker, Bledsoe, and eventually Rondo when he returns.

I was debating on Robinson too. He's open right now and seems to be picking up his game.

I think I can afford to drop Mario Chalmers for him, right? Or is there something I'm missing.

I was debating on Robinson too. He's open right now and seems to be picking up his game.

I think I can afford to drop Mario Chalmers for him, right? Or is there something I'm missing.
you can but chalmers gives you steals

Should I drop George Hill for Nate Robinson, before saying keep Hill, please check out his game log
sick.gif
, nothing special.
nerd.gif
who else is your FA to drop hill for? i would never recommend dropping a starter for a bench player

gortat is playing GREAT right now. i would not drop him. rubio is the worst fantasy player on this team. he pretty much only contributes to 2 categories

Package Rubio+Gortat for K. Love? if that pulls through pick up rondo ?
yeup.

ive been offered a trade. wade and ibaka for my steph curry. my team BEASTS in 3pt shooting so i am really considering this trade even with wades downside of DNPs. what do you guys think? its a 12 man league

my team:

curry

dragic

jennings

batum

thad young

webster

bosh

hawes

marvin wiliams

frye

kawhi

kevin martin

brewer

his team

wade

mayo

jose

green

milsap

ibaka

bogut

varejao

cp3

koufos

burke

butler

tyson chandler

Last edited:
^ I wouldn't trade for Dwade and Ibaka, you could get something way better for Steph but why do you want to trade Steph anyways? He's been on fire and getting healthier by the week. If I was you, I'd try and sell as high on Dragic as I can cause you know bledsoe will take touches away from him and by the looks of your team, you'll be fine without him.

Also **** Dwade, this punk isn't even playing today and they're not on a back to back which mean's he's only going to play 1 game this whole week since they have a back to back friday/saturday :smh:

^ I wouldn't trade for Dwade and Ibaka, you could get something way better for Steph but why do you want to trade Steph anyways? He's been on fire and getting healthier by the week. If I was you, I'd try and sell as high on Dragic as I can cause you know bledsoe will take touches away from him and by the looks of your team, you'll be fine without him.

Also **** Dwade, this punk isn't even playing today and they're not on a back to back which mean's he's only going to play 1 game this whole week since they have a back to back friday/saturday
mean.gif
yeah i wouldn't want to drop a player from my team anyway. thanks for the input

wade not starting today
mean.gif
. im just going to assume he will dnp a game every week from now until playoffs

Got offered Ariza + Blake + DeAndre Jordan for my Green + Monroe + Wilson Chandler.

I'm fully prepared to punt FT% to reap the gains in REB + BLK while I hold out on Sanders' return.

Also had somebody offer me Kanter for Blake; SB would be my 5th PG and Kanter is all upside at this point so I'm thinking about taking that one too.

Got offered Ariza + Blake + DeAndre Jordan for my Green + Monroe + Wilson Chandler.

I'm fully prepared to punt FT% to reap the gains in REB + BLK while I hold out on Sanders' return.

Also had somebody offer me Kanter for Blake; SB would be my 5th PG and Kanter is all upside at this point so I'm thinking about taking that one too.
id trade for kanter

Mozgov last 2 games:

16 pts 15 reb 1 ast 2 stl 2 blk in 31 min

17 pts 20 reb 1 ast 1 stl 2 blk in 31 min

Worth dropping Jordan Hill for him? Or are the minutes a fluke?

Mozgov last 2 games:

16 pts 15 reb 1 ast 2 stl 2 blk in 31 min

17 pts 20 reb 1 ast 1 stl 2 blk in 31 min

Worth dropping Jordan Hill for him? Or are the minutes a fluke?
fluke. with gasol injured i think hill will have to get more minutes and produce. mozgov will play well and then drop off. with hickson there you never know who will get the minutes that night

I thought Hickson will get his break with Mcgee out indefinitely.
Then, Mozgov comes out with this.

That Denver frontcourt :x

Got offered kyrie irving and kyle korver for my david lee and nic batum... any thoughts on this? tempting for me

So I made two trades this week for my team (pending). My team before the trades:

Kyrie
Jennings
Dwight
Bosh
Iggy
Aldridge
KG
Dudley (dropped Redick)
Nene
Stuckey
Tyreke Evans
Rondo
Bargnani

Traded: Dwight, Bosh, Dudley (who I didn't even own for a day lol) for P. Gasol, Z-bo, M. Webster

Then traded: Tyreke, Nene for Frye, JR Smith :smile:x)
Dropped KG for Miles Plumlee

Thoughts on what I've just done? lol I can't decide if I made moves for the better or not. My ft% and 3's should go up, which is what I wanted.

my team after these trades go through later this week:
Kyrie
Jennings
Aldridge
Iggy
Rondo
Plumlee
P. Gasol
Zbo
Webster
Frye
Smith