OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

I was down 2-6 Thursday and came back for a 7-2 win this week, that makes 4 straight weeks with a 7-2 win.

I have Lowry and he's been really productive as of late. I hope this thing isn't like last year with Calderon. I also wish Vasquez was on a better team/system. He was a stat machine last year.

Would it be smart to add Amir Johnson in my fantasy points league? He's put up great numbers the past few games, but Hansbrough will be back soon and I'm not too sure how his role will be affected by the Rudy Gay trade. Any ideas?

Would it be smart to add Amir Johnson in my fantasy points league? He's put up great numbers the past few games, but Hansbrough will be back soon and I'm not too sure how his role will be affected by the Rudy Gay trade. Any ideas?
Who would you drop?

Who would you drop?
Brandon Bass who I just picked up for yesterday's game or Ilyasova. I keep hoping Ilyasova will turn things around which is why I've kept him and it hasn't hurt my team so far, I'm currently in second place. I plan on cycling through a player a day on my last roster spot once I figure out where that roster spot is.

Who would you drop?
Brandon Bass who I just picked up for yesterday's game or Ilyasova. I keep hoping Ilyasova will turn things around which is why I've kept him and it hasn't hurt my team so far, I'm currently in second place. I plan on cycling through a player a day on my last roster spot once I figure out where that roster spot is.
yes add amir immediately

Who would you drop?
yes add amir immediately
Just made the move. Hope his solid play can continue.

2 weeks ago, I wasn't going to make the playoffs.

Snuck into the playoffs last week.

Smashed on 3rd place by 80 pts yesterday.

Started from the bottom now we here.

Last edited:

2 weeks ago, I wasn't going to make the playoffs.

Snuck into the playoffs last week.

Smashed on 3rd place by 80 pts yesterday.

Started from the bottom now we here.
Think you meant to post that here:

http://niketalk.com/t/553954/official-2013-fantasy-football-talk

laugh.gif

Should I trade greg munroe for eric gordon? I would be getting gordon. My team is solid in rebounds but needs threes.

I want his Lebron James. He wants my Paul George. He also wants my Michael Carter Williams in the trade. Good trade? I need more rebounding and some blocks.

If you have someone good in your FA
He offered me a trade which included Big baby Davis but I rejected it. I want a second player in return with the trade. Here are the notable players he has:

Bradley Beal
Tony Wroten
Martell Webster
JJ Hickson
Gordon Hayward
Jonas Valanciunas
Zach Randolph
Big Baby Davis
John Henson
Al Farouq

I'm currently 2nd place in my 11 man league by one point. I want to swoop up Marc Gasol and stow him away while he's still available on free agency. Which guy on my roster can I afford to lose for him?

View media item 686902

I'm currently 2nd place in my 11 man league by one point. I want to swoop up Marc Gasol and stow him away while he's still available on free agency. Which guy on my roster can I afford to lose for him?

Points league? Felton or Brewer.

He offered me a trade which included Big baby Davis but I rejected it. I want a second player in return with the trade. Here are the notable players he has:

Bradley Beal

Tony Wroten

Martell Webster

JJ Hickson

Gordon Hayward

Jonas Valanciunas

Zach Randolph

Big Baby Davis

John Henson

Al Farouq

i like beal and ZBO but pg and mwc are both stat sheet stuffers so far

Last edited: